The longest you've waited for an Item in shipping

I'm going on two months now waiting for my NZXT premium sleeved cables to arrive from NCIX. Already received 2 of 4 packages. I am beyond irritated and the sales staff keeps giving me different excuses. I understand if it's a supplier issue, but shouldn't they just give you a call and say " hay, it isn't going to ever show up, so would you like your money back, or store credit?" What's the longest you've waited for a particular component/part to show up?

I waited for $20 arrows (yes bow and arrow arrows) for 3 years

Some case fans from Newegg. Took two weeks -.-

Ordered a case from Newegg, showed up the next day o.O

I guess the Intel beanie is going to beat the case fans, I don't think that thing is ever going to show up..

I am waiting for my Ducky Shine II for about 2 months now. This is because of the extreme low availability here in the Netherlands. The shipments come from Thailand. My keyboard should be here in the next 2 weeks (I hope :/)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Well i waited 6 months for a drum for my drum kit.

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

I got 16GB of RAM sticks for my laptop and took about 2 weeks to get it from Germany. Could have been worse; I could have ordered them from Sheffield and that would have taken months to get to my house... And sheffield is only about 25 miles from where I live. 

I'm going on two months now waiting for my NZXT premium sleeved cables to arrive from NCIX. Already received 2 of 4 packages. I am beyond irritated and the sales staff keeps giving me different excuses. I understand if it's a supplier issue, but shouldn't they just give you a call and say " hay, it isn't going to ever show up, so would you like your money back, or store credit?" What's the longest you've waited for a particular component/part to show up?

where did you order the product from (as in the website you bought it off)?

where did you order the product from (as in the website you bought it off)?

NCIX and I'm not even getting it delivered. I ordered it for pickup at their Langley location, as I do for everything I've ever ordered from NCIX.

im enduring this right now with a custom backplate made by dwood he sent it the 18 so were t 16 days today

im enduring this right now with a custom backplate made by dwood he sent it the 18 so were t 16 days today

thats different though,dwood is a single (awesome) person getting hundreds of requests from people.

theres a reason why he would be taking a while for a custom backplate.

but when you order something from NCIX or Newegg,who have the item in stock,and it takes months to get there it's a completely different story.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

NCIX and I'm not even getting it delivered. I ordered it for pickup at their Langley location, as I do for everything I've ever ordered from NCIX.

I ordered a KVM switch at NCIX langley once, I went in to check once a week for a month and a half... after the first 2 weeks I was living in Burnaby so this was a pain - at the month and a half mark they said it was out of stock permanently and id have to pick another, the one I chose was $2 more and they had me pay the difference, took another 2 weeks to get there... Heh

Friend had to wait 17 weeks for a laser to arrive from China.

I've been fortunate so far. Longest time I had to wait was a week because of weather issues.

24 hours is the most iv ever had to wait... damn royal mail and there postage system

Character artist in the Games industry.

If you're talking about PC parts then lucky for me, cause I live in Singapore and whenever I want to buy a new part or some accessories, the shop is only like a 20 min train ride away. Lucky me :P I feel sorry for all you Americans, Canadians, Europeans and the rest of you that have your parts ship to you heh. But the longest I waited for something to be ship to me was like 3 weeks. It was just some hoodie I ordered and they ran out :(

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I waited around a month or two for my CPU. it sucked so much, because i had bought everything else on the same day, or a few days after and they all arrived before that, i had everything ready to go, just had to throw that in there and get going.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If you're talking about PC parts then lucky for me, cause I live in Singapore and whenever I want to buy a new part or some accessories, the shop is only like a 20 min train ride away. Lucky me :P I feel sorry for all you Americans, Canadians, Europeans and the rest of you that have your parts ship to you heh. But the longest I waited for something to be ship to me was like 3 weeks. It was just some hoodie I ordered and they ran out :(

im a 5 min train ride from Novatech... there not cheap but they are my emergency computer supply shop

Character artist in the Games industry.

I ordered a KVM switch at NCIX langley once, I went in to check once a week for a month and a half... after the first 2 weeks I was living in Burnaby so this was a pain - at the month and a half mark they said it was out of stock permanently and id have to pick another, the one I chose was $2 more and they had me pay the difference, took another 2 weeks to get there... Heh

I feel your pain brother  :angry:

Longest I waited was a week and that was a bed.

Have had good luck so far.

the reason people buy stuff online is because online stores may have

-better deals

-no tax

-items in stock that are not available at stores near you

I mean microcenter has in store only deals that everyone wants.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/388575/Core_i7_3770K_35GHz_LGA_1155_Processor

+$40 (or $50 sometimes) off any compatible motherboard 

I live 10-15 min from microcenter so......feel kinda bad for you too  :P  

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

im a 5 min train ride from Novatech... there not cheap but they are my emergency computer supply shop

Haha Novatech, Portishead - Only in an emergency!! Don't have to say that twice. 

Some case fans from Newegg. Took two weeks -.-

Ordered a case from Newegg, showed up the next day o.O

I guess the Intel beanie is going to beat the case fans, I don't think that thing is ever going to show up..

My beanie came in about 2.5 weeks

i must say compared to north america it's really nice here in europe, plenty of shops! Watercooling stuff everywhere, nerver a problem to get anything! i mean i can buy a 3570k in over 100 different onlineshops :D

It's not tech related, but I waited two months for a set of throwing knives because I ordered them during the Canadian postal strike a couple years ago (before I heard about the strike).

That was depressing.

i must say compared to north america it's really nice here in europe, plenty of shops! Watercooling stuff everywhere, nerver a problem to get anything! i mean i can buy a 3570k in over 100 different onlineshops :D

whats the cheapest NEW 3570K from a legit retailer though?

$189.99 + $40 (or $50) off motherboard in the US

so effectively it costs $139.99

Linus Sebastian said: