This Epic Studio Tour Almost Killed Me!! (Sponsored)

JonoT

Congratulations for that massive studio you built. It has excellent puns, inconspicuous death traps and even fucking comic sans. What else could you possibly want? Chairs maybe. And holy moly all that money that's standing around.

That was really fun to watch.

given the number of posts i've seen on this forum, you wouldn't think they have a customer service "department" for lttstore

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Serious question ... how disabled friendly is this office? Is there a lift? I'm sure LTT has broken some disability laws if not.

Haha Linus could be happy to be not in Europe since he would break a lot of regulations here.

From AT. :x

Businesses with 50 or more employees must have a written process detailing how individual accommodation plans will be developed. Small organizations with 49 or fewer employees are exempt from maintaining a written process but are still required to provide accommodations. This can mean a flexible work schedule to account for doctor’s appointments or sleep issues, changes to a workspace to accommodate aids like wheelchairs or walkers, or providing tools like headphones, screen magnifiers and ergonomic equipment.

I'd like LTT to official respond to the question of wether their office is accessible or not.

Is there no Law over there that every employee must have Natural Light at his Office Space?
And is there not any regulation how many m² every employee must have atleast?

From AT. :x

15 hours ago, bindydad123 said:

I wonder if perhaps the top 12 videos wall is considering the views from all the platforms that LMG uploads too oppose to just YouTube.  

Perhaps but one can't tell me those 3 others have had enough views to bump the 3 off the lists. Context would be nice to have however, as I doubt floatplane has enough users to accomplish that, maybe Chinas platform, but not 100% sure.

1 hour ago, Required said:

Is there no Law over there that every employee must have Natural Light at his Office Space?
And is there not any regulation how many m² every employee must have atleast?

No laws requiring companies to provide natural lighting within the workspace, else warehouses would have massive openings threw out the roof and walls to allow lighting(LMGs building is a mix commercial/industry/warehousing complex afaik), what is required however is adequate internal lighting, which they all have (now, they are supposed to have those behind scenes area properly lite as well if they are used frequently enough hence the "now"). As far as I know (once again) there is no real law for spacing, obviously they can't have 100 people in a tiny building behind computers where it would be deemed as a workplace hazard. The smallest cubical I've been in/seen is enough for a tiny angle table a trashcan and a chair. Far from roomy but as long as it's safe for a person to be in it's legal. Equally if staff are put into cubicals so long those people comply and follow proper protocols (and the dividers are high enough) covid distance restrictions might not apply there as they are within their own space and their germs can't really pass onto others.

1 hour ago, GodAtum said:

Businesses with 50 or more employees must have a written process detailing how individual accommodation plans will be developed. Small organizations with 49 or fewer employees are exempt from maintaining a written process but are still required to provide accommodations. This can mean a flexible work schedule to account for doctor’s appointments or sleep issues, changes to a workspace to accommodate aids like wheelchairs or walkers, or providing tools like headphones, screen magnifiers and ergonomic equipment.

I'd like LTT to official respond to the question of wether their office is accessible or not.

Clearly various places are not accessible for wheelchairs and maybe ones with other mobility issues, however it sounds like you are out for blood so... No enforcer is going to demand LMG (or any company for that matter) to destroy everything to accommodate a single person unless absolutely needed (like when they already had said employee but ignored their needs). That said if/when it comes time for such a event LMG can simply have said persons office space on the main floor which will likely have a kitchen area (even if they use the kitchen set and LMG has to actually plumb it, which would be a smart idea anyways based on past videos lol), a bathroom and easy access to enter/leave the building. Now their building is old enough that the doors are not prebuilt with automatic doors (they may be installed now due to laws but idk), so who is responsible for that cost comes down to who owns it or if not owned by LMG what the lease states.

If you feel like LMG has violated any laws that are applicable to them in BC Canada then feel free to notify the proper authorities. LMG does not need to disclose their plans to accommodate to you or anyone else here only employees and the government, they only have to be a equal opportunity employee to the public eyes, everything else is internal if a worker wants a ego chair instead of a back destroying racing chair they can ask, there is clearly ego tables threw out the building displayed within this video. Equally Linus has been open about how at least threw covid times how they have acted with workers taking time off etc, including paying them via the WAN show last year.

Is the LTT office toilet paper RGB?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Amazing how much the studio has changed in the last couple years. We see it happen gradually in the background of videos as they come out, but these tour videos really bring it all together.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

It's simply amazing how big LTT has grown, I still remember when they were operating out of an extra house.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3