Most useless deal on NEW LGA 1155 heatsinks and fan 18 of them for $120 WTF?! :( [US]

hawaiims

Never seen a deal get hotter than this before! This is THE deal of a lifetime

Here are the CPU benchmarks. This is basically an ivy bridge i7 without the integrated GPU:

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1230+V2+%40+3.30GHz

Same CPU selling for 230$ a piece on Newegg right now. That's 4200$ worth of Xeons for 120$ on ebay. Excuse my language, but holy shiiiiiiiiet!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117286

BRAND NEW XEON E3-1230v2 (4 cores, 8 thread, 69 watts, LGA 1155 clocked at 3.3 ghz with turbo up to 3.7)

http://ark.intel.com/products/65732/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E3-1230V2-8M-Cache-3_30-GHz?wapkw=e3-1230+3.3

I would have bought this in the snap of a finger if sellers actually knew how to ship on the cheap to Hawaii :( . Anybody buying this can EASILY make 2000 bucks profit just from selling them back individually on ebay. 

Here are the CPU benchmarks. This is basically an ivy bridge i7 without the integrated GPU:

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1230+V2+%40+3.30GHz

Same CPU selling for 230$ a piece on Newegg right now. That's 4200$ worth of Xeons for 120$ on ebay. Excuse my language, but holy shiiiiiiiiet!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117286

You can probably tell how excited I am by this deal

It would be great if someone could pony up and buy the set, then sell some of them individually to some of us LTT members. I'll pay 20 bucks per CPU to whoever buys this. I'll pay for 4 of them if that person is willing to sell.

and don't forget, even if the seller has no feedback IT DOES NOT MATTER. I ordered one of those 80$ 1440p yamakasi monitors and got my full refund including shipping from ebay quickly when nothing was ever sent and the account taken down. This seller also actually seems legit. 

Edit: got so excited I forgot to put the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CPU-Fan-Heatsink-18-units-Intel-Xeon-Processor-E3-1230-V2-LGA-1155-/131148736709?pt=US_CPU_Fans_Heatsinks&hash=item1e8912e8c5

You know what, I might even buy it if my gf doesn't get supermad at me for ordering nearly 20 CPUs lol

AAAAAAAAAAANNNND I just realized they are just the intel heatsink and fans. Still a relatively good deal but not ridiculously good. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

NOT LEGIT. Just the coolers. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I don't want a bunch of LGA 115x stock coolers.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

If it sounds to good to be true.. It almost always is.

Edit: Dude they are selling the heatsinks. It says in the item specs "Type: CPU Fan with Heatsink"

OMG I MIGHT GET IT!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

No seller feedback.. . Clearly states in the title CPU fan and heatsink. CPU is clearly not included. No thanks

Good news, I reverse image searched the pic on the ebay post and got no results other than the post itself. This tells me with pretty good confidence that it's not a stolen picture and is legit. 

I don't want a bunch of LGA 115x stock coolers.

you're not gonna OC with locked intel CPUs anyways. Think about it, 18 i7 3770 CPUs basically for 120$

OMG I MIGHT GET IT!!!

stoooop...

just realized it was just the cpu fan and heatsink after getting uber excited. 

No seller feedback.. . Clearly states in the title CPU fan and heatsink. CPU is clearly not included. No thanks

you crushed my dreams mang  :(

actually thanks a lot because I think I was ready to pull the trigger just to end up with a bunch of shitty intel stock coolers lol

stoooop...

just realized it was just the cpu fan and heatsink after getting uber excited. 

I know...

I did an edit after 1 minute after the post but my wifi does not want to cooperate

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

you crushed my dreams mang  :(

actually thanks a lot because I think I was ready to pull the trigger just to end up with a bunch of shitty intel stock coolers lol

It isnt even all that deceptive, it says "CPU Fan & Heatsink" lol

Good news, I reverse image searched the pic on the ebay post and got no results other than the post itself. This tells me with pretty good confidence that it's not a stolen picture and is legit. 

you're not gonna OC with locked intel CPUs anyways. Think about it, 18 i7 3770 CPUs basically for 120$

I meant that the lot is just boxes and heatsinks. No CPUs.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

):

I was on the market for a new CPU

I was ready to pull the trigger. 

Thank god I posted on LTT and someone realized they were just the cpu coolers because I would've found myself with a bunch of useless CPU coolers in my house lol

D:

Well.. this is embarassing.

Mod please delete lol

hawaiims, on 28 Mar 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

Well.. this is embarassing.

Mod please delete lol

No,don't. I find this thread quite entertaining.. :P

I was ready to pull the trigger. 

Thank god I posted on LTT and someone realized they were just the cpu coolers because I would've found myself with a bunch of useless CPU coolers in my house lol

D:

I have to admit, I laughed when I really thought of the conversation that you would have with your GF (based off your words and a little injection of my relationship).

Him: "Hey honey... please don't be mad at me, but there was this great deal on CPU's that I just had to get. It only costs 120 plus shipping, but don't worry, I got 18 of them and can easily sell them for 20 dollars to others and still be a great deal for them."

Her: "YOU WHAT? NO ONE SELLS THINGS THAT CHEAP UNLESS IT IS A SCAM!!! I can't believe I am even dating you, you better give me half of the profits - up front, pay up now."

Two weeks later when the shipment arrives.

Him: "Uhh... sweetie... you remember those CPU's I told you about for 120 dollars?"

Her: "Yea, did you finally figure you got scammed?"

Him: "No, they came, 18 boxes of CPU fans and heat sinks"

Her: "Wait, they sent you extra? What kind of idiot sold it so cheap and sent you extra? GREAT, more money for me... I mean us"

Him: "No, no, I thought I bought 18 CPU's, these are the fans and heat sinks"

Her: "Ohh, so you did get scammed - told you so!"

Him: "Umm... not really."

Her: <Looks at him quizzically>

Him: "They actually said on the listing that they were CPU Heatsinks and fans... I just didn't read correctly."

And this is what posting a "deal" on here can save you - your relationship status. Now that's a perfect reason to be on here so much and how I'm going to justify it to my GF now. Thanks!

Buy 200 and use them together for the ultimate noisy setup.

just like the 100 corsair sp120 fan video tinytomlogan did? lol