Google's Search Warrant Video *cough NSA

So Google made a this video, guessing they're on our side ! It's also very fun to watch since they use cartoons because people...like...cartoons .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeKKHxcJfh0

If you want to read more in depth into the matter Google has a post about this:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/transparency-report-requests-for-user.html

FISA courts. Gettings warrants should be pretty easy for NSA lol

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I don`t think NSA needs warrants to spy on people.

Yea that's pretty true... They've hacked into Google's database before, or I might be wrong. 

Fantastic how they justify what a lot of people aren't actually mad about. How do you explain making it easier for government agencies like the NSA to mine personal details from your databases, Google? So tired of seeing these companies try to act like they're the victims. Twitter is the only one that has a right to complain.

Besides, what criminal activity? Care to tell us which terrorists you've actually stopped, NSA?

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Yea that's pretty true... They've hacked into Google's database before, or I might be wrong. 

yep that is true and they hacked a lot of other stuff

Manners Maketh Man

Very good Google. That's what is supposed to happen. It's not what actually is happening.

The whole contentious issue, is that they are collecting the data without a warrant or due process.

Well nice video either way.. It at least shows that they are trying to do the right thing maybe..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Wow. That is a lot of work for one wooden peg lady  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don`t think NSA needs warrants to spy on people.

There is proof of this being 100% correct.

I got something for them to spy on.....from now on i am putting a HD picture of my ass just after a dump....no wiping......as my signature......That'll show um.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.