Looking for app or something to save little bits of information

Hello, I have a list of a whole bunch of little bits of information that I want to save for later. These pieces of information include reminders and just usefull information for later. Currently I have a google doc where I just list these things but I would like to have a better way to store these pieces of information. These pieces of information can be really usefull. For example: recently I had something on there that said "put in io shield before putting in motherboad" to remind me when I built my pc or use the cs:go luanch option "allow _third_party_software" to allow recording cs:go with obs. I just want to be able to keep these things more efficiently.

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

Heck, Notepad can do that.

Or Sticky Notes (the electronic version) if you wanna go that route

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

An app that specializes in taking notes would probably be best.

OneNote, EverNote, etc.

Personally I have particularly good experience with Google Keep.

You can title, tag and color notes, rearrange them how you please and access them from all your devices.

There are also 'special' note features, like reminders, lists and the option to add images.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Google Keep and Tasks are my main thing currently. For longer stuff I use Notepad++.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Google keep also allows you to sync between accounts. I have my notes in it and a shared shopping list with my wife. She can add things she forgot to the list as I'm shopping and I'll see it pop onto my list.