(US)Samsung Galaxy Gear $99!!!!!!!!!!

beebskadoo

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

unless your root it and put a custom rom that allows for bluetooth tethering with devices that aren't samsung, sure it's a great offer.

unless your root it and put a custom rom that allows for bluetooth tethering with devices that aren't samsung, sure it's a great offer.

I've used the gear for a few hours. it was pretty cool!

though not exactly practical :/

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Only if it worked with non-Samsung devices...

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

The Gear was $100 in Canada a week ago at Bell Canada (or you could buy a new one from FS or BB for $50 extra). Its a great device once you start sideloading apps and modding it. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

They can make it 20$ and I still won't use it. What a huge failure and piece of poo.

Seriously? What was Samsung thinking?

I think they just wanted to hurry up and make a smartwatch before apple just so that they could claim that they "invented" smartwatches before apple due to all the rumours at the time (despite the fact that sony already had the smartwatch out for a while)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I have $100 in paypal and they're sold out. God damn it, looks like I'll save it to get out from -$30 lol.

check in store

Hail Sithis!

The fascination with super-expensive smartwatches which are only slightly more effective than taking your phone out of your pocket amazes me.

What's next, a TV that turns on when you look at it for a few seconds? Only $1000 more, please.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

The fascination with super-expensive smartwatches which are only slightly more effective than taking your phone out of your pocket amazes me.

What's next, a TV that turns on when you look at it for a few seconds? Only $1000 more, please.

not to mention you're further destroying the battery on your phone by having bluetooth constantly on and relaying notifications to your galaxy gear. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire