New Builder, Need Help plugging in aio cable

lraczy01

hey all, as title suggests, Im not sure where to plug one of my galahad cables in. i connected the one power cable to pump_fan1 but not sure where to plug in the cable that will make it rgb. My mobo is a msi mag tomahawk x570 so I know I have the port im just not sure which one it is since its a 3 pin and I dont wanna take any chances and ruin my first build.

Thanks all

If it's 5v 3pin it should be at the top right corner of the MoBo. Rainbow_2 if I'm not mistaken.

Salisbury steak isn't steak.

thank you! i havent used anything in jrainbow1 yet is it still ok to use jraibow2? (its closest to the pump block)

-> Moved to Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, lraczy01 said:

thank you! i havent used anything in jrainbow1 yet is it still ok to use jraibow2? (its closest to the pump block)

Yes, the JRainbow slots are just different headers for the same purpose. Dragon Center allows you to assign different rgb patterns/settings to the different headers. 

you should be able to plug the 3pin 5V ARGB plug from the AIO into any J Rainbow header with no issues.

Salt SYSTEMs:

SYSTEM-Infinity+1(Centerpiece) -- Ryzen 5600X + RX 6800 XT + Galahad 360 + 32GB + Thermaltake P3

SYSTEM-Embrace (Portable) --Ryzen 5600 + RX 5700 XT + Galahad 240 + 16GB + Hyte Revolt 3