Recommended (CPU) cooling for PCVR (case NZXT S340)

I use my PC every day for things like PCVR and I'm trying to improve the cooling of my hardware so it doesn't damage my components long term.
I'm thinking about getting a (closed) water cooling loop for my CPU instead of a fan. 
My specs are:
- Ryzen 7 3700x

- RTX 2070 super (got it a year before 30 launch)

- MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

- Corsair Vengeance LPX 2*8GB

- Corsair RM750x (2018)
- VR (headset): Valve Index w/ 3*Trackers and Tactsuit x40

In a NZXT S340 Black/Red case. 

Can someone recommend me a cooling solution (and explain why they recommend it)? 
Budget is not really an issue although I prefer to spend something in the range of 50-130 (for cooling which will run for a solid 5 years). 

If anything, watercooling will reduce the longevity of your system, since the fluid will gradually evaporate over time and is near-impossible to refill. If you want something quiet and reliable, I'd recommend a larger air cooler like an NH-D15, Dark Rock Pro 4, or similar.

You don't have to go that far. I have a ryzen 7 3700x and im running it on a arctic freezer 34 esport duo. It only cost me £45 and it holds my 3700x during both prime 95 avx small fft and furmark running at the same time at 68c. Thats with pbo enabled.

1 hour ago, Grabhanem said:

If anything, watercooling will reduce the longevity of your system, since the fluid will gradually evaporate over time and is near-impossible to refill. If you want something quiet and reliable, I'd recommend a larger air cooler like an NH-D15, Dark Rock Pro 4, or similar.

1 hour ago, Digideath said:

You don't have to go that far. I have a ryzen 7 3700x and im running it on a arctic freezer 34 esport duo. It only cost me £45 and it holds my 3700x during both prime 95 avx small fft and furmark running at the same time at 68c. Thats with pbo enabled.

Thanks for the suggestions! - May I ask what games you (both) typically play? I'm curious if these fans will keep my PC cool even while playing intensive VR games. 

Also, I never heard that watercooling is bad for the system. Can you elaborate on why evaporating water is bad for the PC? Won't it be blown out of the system with the cooling fans which are located on the radiator?

1 minute ago, RFlintstone said:

Thanks for the suggestions! - May I ask what games you (both) typically play? I'm curious if these fans will keep my PC cool even while playing intensive VR games. 

Also, I never heard that watercooling is bad for the system. Can you elaborate on why evaporating water is bad for the PC? Won't it be blown out of the system with the cooling fans which are located on the radiator?

Either of the coolers I listed are very overkill for full CPU load on a 3700X - I picked them for being basically watercooling levels of performance.

The risk is to the cooler itself, not to the other components - as liquid evaporates, air bubbles will start to run through the pump itself, which will wear it out over time as it's designed to be lubricated by the coolant.

5 minutes ago, RFlintstone said:

I play destiny 2 beyond light and cyberpunk. But you need to understand. I ran my 3700x at its ragged edge. Prime 95 small fft and furmark at the same time. The max i got was 68c with this cooler.