So far i've selected everything except a GPU and a Motherboard, the GPU is going to be bought later this year so i dont think about that one rn. For my CPU i am going to buy a Core i5 10400 (i first wanted a r5 3600, but i need an igpu until i get a GPU). My budget for the Board is limited at around 100€, but i would like a cheaper one, if it is an okay choice. I probably only need 2 RAM slots and 1 Slot for a GPU (probably a rx580, onces its affordable). For the back IO i would want to have at least 4 Type A USB 3.0 (or higher)+the stuff you need for sound and at least one HDMI and one VGA connector. The front IO however should have the connections to 2 USB Type A 2.0 and 1 USB 3.0 (i am going to buy the zalman s2). Bluetooth and WIFI are not required, but would still be a "nice to have". I also dont need overclocking capeable power delivery (my CPU is locked and i probably wouldnt do that anyways). Same with m.2 Slots, i maybe upgrade later to a m.2 SSD, but so far only SATA Drives are planned. I need at least 3-4 SATA ports. And my RAM is 16gb ddr4 3200 cl16.

Thanks for answering 🙂

if I were you, i'd just ask for advice on a whole new build, rather than creating threads for each component. it's a bit difficult to follow and receive consistent advice for parts that fit.

3 hours ago, boggy77 said:

if I were you, i'd just ask for advice on a whole new build, rather than creating threads for each component. it's a bit difficult to follow and receive consistent advice for parts that fit.

yes i know, but i already have most parts together and i thought, that there was still amd in the description (didnt know how to change it that at this moment) would confuse people

3 hours ago, boggy77 said:

anyway, i#'d go for this: 

ASRock B560 Pro4 ATX LGA1200 Motherboard

sounds nice, but its a bit expensive 😐 what about this one?https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/vvKKHx/asrock-b560m-hdv-micro-atx-lga1200-motherboard-b560m-hdv it also has the b560 Chipset, but it has less RAM slots and less m.2 Slots. Since i probably wont use this anyway,

11 minutes ago, BigSmoke908 said:

sounds nice, but its a bit expensive 😐 what about this one?https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/vvKKHx/asrock-b560m-hdv-micro-atx-lga1200-motherboard-b560m-hdv it also has the b560 Chipset, but it has less RAM slots and less m.2 Slots. Since i probably wont use this anyway,

That board is mATX and will look odd in an ATX case.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

thats right, but i can still change to another case i guess

54 minutes ago, BigSmoke908 said:

you want something with a heatsink on the vrms, so the cheapest i'd go is this: