Project "Cheappy"

jeffrey_rodriguez

looks good. I'm a bit confused as to why you would use a CPU with a good iGPU and then put in a dedicated graphics card. Anyways, still a good build and nice work on the AIO water cooling mod.

never expected to see this build on this forum! i saw the modded H60 on facebook. i think it was shared or camshow was tagged in the pic. Hehe awesome!!!

Hi bitcrush!!!! Just added sir Camshow on facebook lately, i should say he's one of the best builder in the Philippines, actually the idea of putting three cable ties was his idea..

thanks sir Camshow Medina..

looks good. I'm a bit confused as to why you would use a CPU with a good iGPU and then put in a dedicated graphics card. Anyways, still a good build and nice work on the AIO water cooling mod.

thanks NakedSponge,,

I tried to use it with a 6670 on hybrid crossfire, but games become more and more demanding that made me buy a fairly descent gpu...

WOW! Great job! Look really nice, you sure look skilled! :)

thanks jojan!!! maybe that's what we become in watching the shows of linus, slick and others, 

I think it's first time I see someone but me using Aerocool case. I have Xpredator (original series) full black, with some blue LED Bitfenix Spectre fans, and It's awesome. Love your build though, the colour mix is quite exceptional.

My question is why aren't you using Dual-chanel memory?

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I think it's first time I see someone but me using Aerocool case. I have Xpredator (original series) full black, with some blue LED Bitfenix Spectre fans, and It's awesome. Love your build though, the colour mix is quite exceptional.

My question is why aren't you using Dual-chanel memory?

thank you Mr. Chairman!!!

my bad, :lol:  :lol: honestly,I used up all my budget on some other parts like the h60,6950,res, tube and fittings. I might be upgrading soon...

Damn man, how much did this set you back when you say cheap? I should really start modding my mini-itx file server, :P 

I have no idea where to get sleeving kits, or custom water cooler kits here in NZ though, it sucks.

#!

Damn man, how much did this set you back when you say cheap? I should really start modding my mini-itx file server, :P

I have no idea where to get sleeving kits, or custom water cooler kits here in NZ though, it sucks.

thanks kemikal and xytrouble07,

@dylandylandylan. I think my build is cheap compared to other builds here. But im happy with it. Still can play on 1080p..

Looks good buddy :)

JUst added another 128gb corsair force gt for games!!! Yahoo!!!!

Very nice build bro :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

To be honest, I think I prefer the look of this build to most other high-end systems. It really goes to show that with a bit of vision, you can make something truly marvelous. Good job.

This is very nice and yeah, the work with the H60 is sick.

thanks ^NEmeSis

To be honest, I think I prefer the look of this build to most other high-end systems. It really goes to show that with a bit of vision, you can make something truly marvelous. Good job.

a huge thank you Claude Brown....

Nice sleeving, good custom job on the cooler, too. 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Beautiful build!!

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

sweet little Rig ;D looking good

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Wow. I love the H60 Mod, you really mad that a work of art. I love the way you ran the tubing. But i personally would of gone with an entirely blue build, match the case and Mobo, Maybe a few white accents. Over all, LOVE IT!