Project "Cheappy"

jeffrey_rodriguez

Thanks maximilian4o!!!! i really need that help, hehehehhehe, because i don't know the size!! hahahah

sorry john walton...

Oh. I didn't actually know the answer, but I did see you or someone else post on this thread that it's 3/8's. Sorry if I got it wrong. :(

Edit: I did some research, and I found out that the barbs on the H60, are 1/4, so 3/8's inch tubing should fit, but you should make sure to tighten them up. :) Sorry if I had mislead someone. :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Thanks maximilian4o!!!! i really need that help, hehehehhehe, because i don't know the size!! hahahah

sorry john walton...

i was just wondering because i cant find anywhere what the size of the default tubes and the diameter.

have you tried orientating the rad outlets to be above so that air will be easier to bleed out from the loop?

i tried, but the res is the problem, i can't find a way to position the res, i can put the res horizontally but i have to make long runs of tubes, it could really help if i can do that because i have been bleeding it couple of times now and it just keep on accumulating air inside 

• 2 weeks later...

the h60 has 3/8"?

i want to do this mod but dont know what size tubes to get.

[ I7-4770K ][ Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H ][ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb ][ Corsair Carbide 300R ][ Corsair HX850 ][ Gigabyte Gtx 770 ]

[ Samsung 840 Series 500gb SSD ][ Bitfenix Spectre Pro (Blue LED) + Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller ]

I've never seen anyone mod an AIO Liquid cooler from Corsair before. The pump is not strong enough for additional radiators or water blocks. I like how you only added a reservoir and made the runs short as well. If you hadn't said you were a newbie, I would have thought you were a seasoned modding pro. I don't know if you intended it this way, but it feels like a American Patriot build. Overall a 5 star build.

This is a great mod. Brings modding back to its roots....getting the most out of what you got and making it look damn good. We see TONS of high dollar bit budget mods/builds....this reminds us that you can do a lot with a little.

Stellar work.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I've never seen anyone mod an AIO Liquid cooler from Corsair before. The pump is not strong enough for additional radiators or water blocks. I like how you only added a reservoir and made the runs short as well. If you hadn't said you were a newbie, I would have thought you were a seasoned modding pro. I don't know if you intended it this way, but it feels like a American Patriot build. Overall a 5 star build.

This is a great mod. Brings modding back to its roots....getting the most out of what you got and making it look damn good. We see TONS of high dollar bit budget mods/builds....this reminds us that you can do a lot with a little.

Stellar work.

thanks guys,, 

FTW's and some are by Cable modding

Hmm, Never heard of them. Can you please give me links? Also, Thanks for replying :D

Hmm, Never heard of them. Can you please give me links? Also, Thanks for replying :D

it's cable modders,(not cable modding)sorry for that,,,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UV-Red-Cable-Modders-U-HD-Braid-Sleeving-8mm-X-5-Meters-/121005231364?pt=UK_Computing_Case_Mods_Stickers_Decals&hash=item1c2c794d04

and the FTW's are sold here localy in the philippines, i don't know if its available there,

• 1 month later...

Not really any of my business but how much did you end up spending on this rig

i lost track, since i started playing pc games i just sell the old one and buy a slightly higher one....

Nice build. Like the H60 Mod

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

the pumps of closed loop coolers are underpowered for a full sized liquid cooling loop

dont try adding more radiators or waterblocks because you might have problems with too much stress on the pump

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Awesome looking little rig! :D Nice mod on the H60.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |