Not able to reach post screen with new motherboard and processor

Steffrobs48

I recently bought a ASUS Strix b550-F Gaming aswell as an AMD Ryzen 9 3900xt, For some reason I can't get to the post screen, the screen doesn't even come on, I will list everything I've tried to do already to fix underneath aswell as other hardware components, Does anyone have any other solutions?

Hardware:

Gefore RTX 2070

Corsair Vengeance 32gb (4x8) 3600mhz

Samsung evo 970 500gb

Already Tried:

Checked all connections

Updated BIOS

Cleared CMOS

display plugged into GPU or motherboard? it has to be the GPU

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Look for some kind of codes as modern mobos usually have some way of telling you what's going on, this one should have an led screen telling you codes. Does it light up? Do the fans spin?

EDIT: actually it should have 4 debug lights near the 24 pin connector (cpu, dram, vga and boot) do they light up?

yeah the display is plugged into the GPU, and the dram light is the one that lights up, ive also tried swapping out ram sticks, sorry didnt mention that

Edit: All the fans also spin up, so everything is getting power right?

yeah sounds like the problem is not the gpu or the gpu then, are you sure the ram stick are functional? Are they supported? did you seat them correctly?

the ram sticks are brand new, ive tried with my old ones aswell which worked before the upgrade, none of them worked, im quite sure that the rams are functional and that i've installed them correctly

I can only suggest you try them one at a time in each slot, reset cmos and see if it always gives you the same error. If this doesnt work it's either not compatible with the motherboard (check compatibility in the manual, memory is weird) or the motherboard might be broken. Best of luck mate

i've tried resetting cmos again, i did not take the battery out the first time, i did this time but still no boot, tried putting the same ram in all 4 slots and with different sticks and no boot, I have no idea what to do next

my only guess is a faulty motherboard, really sorry bud, try to refund it and get a new one?