Louis Rossmann needs your help LTT maybe

The Gaige

i dont think that lmg could help him because of a virus going around, dont know if you have heard about it

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

10 minutes ago, tire said:

i dont think that lmg could help him because of a virus going around, dont know if you have heard about it

omg! what? where? never heard of it in the news! hopefully it wont spread around the globe! 🤯😳

38 minutes ago, The Gaige said:

I just watched his video & now I'm mad at New York 

Just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965BLLWv8h8

So, what? You want people to donate money to Louis or something? It seems to me that a competent lawyer will get this sorted out easily. Obviously, it will cost Louis and it does suck ass, but other than that, it doesn't seem to me like he is in any big trouble or something.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

No, he doesn't need help from LMG who are Canadian and follow the rules and regulations of Victoria, BC and Canada.

He might appreciate help from those New Yorkers who are part of LMG community. Because only way to effect politics is to do politics. And root of his rant is in politics and bureaucracy.

He really needs only a lawyer and probably better accountant etc. who will help to handle bureaucracy required.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv