Bypass copy & paste

So i need to get the text for my work off a site and document it in my work as my research but can't be copied, would there be any way around this with a software or any others, i was just thinking of screenshotting it and using it as an image but i wanted to edit the text  :(

If it helps this is the site

http://www.roxanneworthington.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=499

could copy the text then use a image to text software to convert it. 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

could copy the text then use a image to text software to convert it. 

what software do you recommend?

I got hooked on photography—fine art photography— the first night I spent in the darkroom, printing a roll of black and white film. It was like falling down a rabbit hole. There I was in Wonderland. I fell in love with photography that night and never looked back. 

Photography is a medium that allows an artist unlimited ways to express herself. I treasure the fact that I can make all kinds of images, many taken right from my imagination. The list includes blurry out-of-focus “street” images, staged doll scenarios, mysterious night shots, quiet observations of everyday life, digital composites and most recently, dreamy encaustic images. My work has evolved from the darkroom, to the computer and recently back to hands on play with alternative processes. Photography, for me, almost always involves an exploration, a journey on which I continue to explore my imagination and my place in the world.

With the opening of Last Avenue Studio I have put attention to helping others express their creativity through photography. I do this in my own studio and at other locations in the Bay Area.

My work has been exhibited in galleries and venues in the Bay Area, as well as nationally and internationally.To find out more about some of the bodies of work shown on this website and what inspired them please read the artist statement that describes that work.

Passing Through

As we go from place to place in our busy lives we often move through spaces without noticing where we are or who is around us.   Sometimes we are propelled forward on our journey as if on autopilot with thoughts of the future or remembrances of the past occupying our mind. Sometimes we are burdened with emotions so overpowering that what is happening in the present moment seems of little consequence. The people we encounter are dark fuzzy shapes. Our world is out of focus.

I started this body of work in 2005 while I was traveling from California to the Midwest. I was on a journey to see my mother for the last time. As I traveled across the country, my only thoughts were “my mother is dying”. On the long walk between terminals at O’Hare Airport, I noticed that I hadn’t paid attention to anyone (not even the man I sat next to for 4 hours on the plane—he was just a shape, a form). I pulled out my camera in the garishly lit underground and shot the first of the images for the portfolio that was later to become “Passing Through”. 

Months later when I reviewed the work, I thought about the fact that my experience that day was similar to the experience of place that many of us have on a regular basis (described in the first paragraph.) As I shot subsequent images I thought about how we often see, or really don’t see people, particularly strangers, as we move through public spaces. We know they are around. We see their shapes and their shadows but we don't really see them. We're just passing through on our way from one place to another.

The images for this portfolio were taken primarily in large urban spaces. Some of them were shot in airports, some in museums, some on city streets and some in transit stations. I shot anywhere I could imagine experiencing the same kind of preoccupation I felt that day in 2005.

There are more than 20 final images in the series. After an intense period of concentrating on work for this portfolio I moved on to other projects, but I am inspired to go out and shoot more images for this series at least a few times a year. I plan to continue working on it until I feel that is has ‘run dry’.

The photographs are printed with archival pigment inks on­­ acid free paper. The work is displayed in three different sizes: 14"x 22", 20"x 30" and 30”x 45” and sold in limited editions of 35, 25, and 10, respectively. The images are dry mounted on archival foam core or gatorboard and framed edge to edge in thin black metal shadowbox frames and acrylic.

Breath

This series called Breath is about looking. Many of the images in this body of work are photograms, made without a camera or a negative. To make these images the flower is placed directly under the enlarger light. As light shines through the flower the image is captured on photographic paper. The flower ‘dies’ and whatever images are made that day are all that’s left of that particular life. 

These images are a special way of looking. They ask one to see the flower in an intimate way. Looking closely, one sees aspects that are unseen until the bloom is crushed between two pieces of glass. 

This series called Breath is about looking. Many of the images in this body of work are photograms, made without a camera or a negative. To make these images the flower is placed directly under the enlarger light. As light shines through the flower the image is captured on photographic paper. The flower ‘dies’ and whatever images are made that day are all that’s left of that particular life. 

These images are a special way of looking. They ask one to see the flower in an intimate way. Looking closely, one sees aspects that are unseen until the bloom is crushed between two pieces of glass. 

In A Secret Life

"A dreamer whether awake or asleep must accept her dreams"   Anon

All things are possible in a dream, especially a day dream. In a dream there is the possibility of escaping reality and creating another life, a secret life. In a secret life one can be strong or one can be wonderfully weak. One can be loved and desired. One can be anything one wants to be, in a secret life.

In my mind a young girl lies on her bed alone. The house is quiet. She dreams of another life, of a fantasy life fueled by her enthusiasm for the stories of the Grimm Brothers, Louis Carroll and others of that ilk. Stories unfold in her daydreams....lush, rich stories. Sometimes in these stories she is brave and strong like Joan of Arc. Sometimes she is helpless, scared and lost much like Alice as she makes her way through Wonderland. Always, in her dreams there is adventure. In A Secret Life is an attempt to evoke the feelings and emotions of that young girl. This series is about imagination and dreaming, about longing and desire.

I got hooked on photography—fine art photography— the first night I spent in the darkroom, printing a roll of black and white film. It was like falling down a rabbit hole. There I was in Wonderland. I fell in love with photography that night and never looked back. 

Photography is a medium that allows an artist unlimited ways to express herself. I treasure the fact that I can make all kinds of images, many taken right from my imagination. The list includes blurry out-of-focus “street” images, staged doll scenarios, mysterious night shots, quiet observations of everyday life, digital composites and most recently, dreamy encaustic images. My work has evolved from the darkroom, to the computer and recently back to hands on play with alternative processes. Photography, for me, almost always involves an exploration, a journey on which I continue to explore my imagination and my place in the world.

With the opening of Last Avenue Studio I have put attention to helping others express their creativity through photography. I do this in my own studio and at other locations in the Bay Area.

My work has been exhibited in galleries and venues in the Bay Area, as well as nationally and internationally.To find out more about some of the bodies of work shown on this website and what inspired them please read the artist statement that describes that work.

Passing Through

As we go from place to place in our busy lives we often move through spaces without noticing where we are or who is around us.   Sometimes we are propelled forward on our journey as if on autopilot with thoughts of the future or remembrances of the past occupying our mind. Sometimes we are burdened with emotions so overpowering that what is happening in the present moment seems of little consequence. The people we encounter are dark fuzzy shapes. Our world is out of focus.

I started this body of work in 2005 while I was traveling from California to the Midwest. I was on a journey to see my mother for the last time. As I traveled across the country, my only thoughts were “my mother is dying”. On the long walk between terminals at O’Hare Airport, I noticed that I hadn’t paid attention to anyone (not even the man I sat next to for 4 hours on the plane—he was just a shape, a form). I pulled out my camera in the garishly lit underground and shot the first of the images for the portfolio that was later to become “Passing Through”. 

Months later when I reviewed the work, I thought about the fact that my experience that day was similar to the experience of place that many of us have on a regular basis (described in the first paragraph.) As I shot subsequent images I thought about how we often see, or really don’t see people, particularly strangers, as we move through public spaces. We know they are around. We see their shapes and their shadows but we don't really see them. We're just passing through on our way from one place to another.

The images for this portfolio were taken primarily in large urban spaces. Some of them were shot in airports, some in museums, some on city streets and some in transit stations. I shot anywhere I could imagine experiencing the same kind of preoccupation I felt that day in 2005.

There are more than 20 final images in the series. After an intense period of concentrating on work for this portfolio I moved on to other projects, but I am inspired to go out and shoot more images for this series at least a few times a year. I plan to continue working on it until I feel that is has ‘run dry’.

The photographs are printed with archival pigment inks on­­ acid free paper. The work is displayed in three different sizes: 14"x 22", 20"x 30" and 30”x 45” and sold in limited editions of 35, 25, and 10, respectively. The images are dry mounted on archival foam core or gatorboard and framed edge to edge in thin black metal shadowbox frames and acrylic.

Breath

In A Secret Life

"A dreamer whether awake or asleep must accept her dreams"   Anon

All things are possible in a dream, especially a day dream. In a dream there is the possibility of escaping reality and creating another life, a secret life. In a secret life one can be strong or one can be wonderfully weak. One can be loved and desired. One can be anything one wants to be, in a secret life.

In my mind a young girl lies on her bed alone. The house is quiet. She dreams of another life, of a fantasy life fueled by her enthusiasm for the stories of the Grimm Brothers, Louis Carroll and others of that ilk. Stories unfold in her daydreams....lush, rich stories. Sometimes in these stories she is brave and strong like Joan of Arc. Sometimes she is helpless, scared and lost much like Alice as she makes her way through Wonderland. Always, in her dreams there is adventure. In A Secret Life is an attempt to evoke the feelings and emotions of that young girl. This series is about imagination and dreaming, about longing and desire.

HEHE Thanks  :D

Highlight and click ctrl+c and then press ctrl+v where you want to paste it.

easy enough it worked but still had the grey background. i got it now though  :D

ctrl c and ctrl v is working for me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Highlight and click ctrl+c and then press ctrl+v where you want to paste it.

i wanted to hate on you yelling "dude that's too easy, if that worked the OP wouldn't be here asking it" and stuff

but it actually works

so yeah

i still wonder why do they even bother making those annoying restrictions on rightclicks

HEHE Thanks  :D

easy enough it worked but still had the grey background. i got it now though  :D

ctrl+shift v to get rid of that background

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i wanted to hate on you yelling "dude that's too easy, if that worked the OP wouldn't be here asking it" and stuff

but it actually works

so yeah

i still wonder why do they even bother making those annoying restrictions on rightclicks

xD True