keycaps for 60% keyboards.

rain in july

I have a poker 3 keyboard and im looking for new key caps, any ideas where to get any? I know about wasdkeyboards.com but im wondering are there any other sites? I'm from the UK so preferably something UK based.

I don't know of any specifically in the UK. Candykeys is in the EU, that's all I really know.

My goto's are KBDFans, Pimpmykeyboard, Drop or mechanicalkeyboards.com I think they all will ship internationally. 

And you don't really need to find something specifically for 60%. If the set has more keys it you just don't use those extra ones.

Hey there.

5 hours ago, AshesoftheWake1 said:

I have a poker 3 keyboard and im looking for new key caps, any ideas where to get any? I know about wasdkeyboards.com but im wondering are there any other sites? I'm from the UK so preferably something UK based.

👀...

List of Vendors

Criteria: U.K. & Europe-Based, Keycaps

Not a comprehensive list, but the above should give you a decent selection. If you don't mind possibly-exorbitant shipping fees and would like a larger (but still not comprehensive) list of vendors to choose from, I do keep a list of custom keeb and keeb parts vendors under Section [6.0] (CTRL + F) in muh Custom Mechanical Keyboards megathread. 😉

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

13 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

👀...

List of Vendors

Criteria: U.K. & Europe-Based, Keycaps

Not a comprehensive list, but the above should give you a decent selection. If you don't mind possibly-exorbitant shipping fees and would like a larger (but still not comprehensive) list of vendors to choose from, I do keep a list of custom keeb and keeb parts vendors under Section [6.0] (CTRL + F) in muh Custom Mechanical Keyboards megathread. 😉

https://mechmap.tech/ These seem like great vendors. Didn't know Proto[Typist] was based in the U.K.

• 6 months later...