What colors to paint a pc case.

So i have an old Compaq pc case laying around that i have decided to try to do my first case mod to. I have already gotten the front panel off because it was so ugly and i have also cut out a window on the side. I already painted the front, back, and inside all black. But i am now looking for another color to do a 1"-2" thick outline around the left panel, right panel, and the top. On the inside of the outline i think i am going to do black (i am open to suggestion on that too), but since i don't want to make the entire case black i don't know what color to do the outline with. I want something that inst typically used a lot but still looks good. What colors would you guys suggest? Also would you guys even do an outline, should i just make the left panel, right panel, and top all one color? Thanks a lot!

This is the case that i am doing: 

D70028-701-unit.jpg

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

WOW. That's one ugly case. You should go red accents and black it always goes well 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Make it like a medieval pc if you can , like paint it gray and add metal plates and stuff

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

Bright pink and lime green.

just like half the custom cars in gtao rofl

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i wanna build a plexiglass computer case :( so paint it opaque :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

bright green

yay early 2000 !!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Thanks everyone for the help, i think i might do pink with a blue outline. how does that sound?

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I like the look.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>