In-Win 901 (mITX Case) discussion.

Gandhalfman_

Hello everybody ,

I would like to discuss and see people's opinion on the In-Win 901 case.

What do you think of the whole aluminium chasis and glass side panel?

post-67569-0-36751600-1395618451.jpg

Figuire 1. Taken from the offical website.

I think it would make for a good kitchen pc and look nice in a very modern home.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It's definitely unique. Normally I would say it's up to the individual whether or not it looks good, but because you're asking for those opinions, I think it looks good. Normally I hate extreme minimalism when it comes to design, but sometimes it's pulled off in a clever manner, and I think In-Win did just that. Helps that it's not a bad performer, either.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I think 24.22 l is to big for an mITX chassi. It's not very well layed out. But it looks clean. I still prefer the Hadron. (15l. So little more than half the size.)(Hate it'S PSU tho.)