Controlling ICUE 4000X from Armoury Crate

redcan0

Hey everyone, I am planning to buy a Corsair ICUE 4000X RGB case and a Asus TUF B450-Pro Motherboard. If I buy these two and plug in the front panel USB 2.0 cable that comes from the case for the RGB control can I control the RGB only from ICUE or is Armoury Crate supported as well? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

Hey everyone, I am planning to buy a Corsair ICUE 4000X RGB case and a Asus TUF B450-Pro Motherboard. If I buy these two and plug in the front panel USB 2.0 cable that comes from the case for the RGB control can I control the RGB only from ICUE or is Armoury Crate supported as well? Thanks.

From experience with a Corsair Crystal 460X, it only works in iCUE. Only the RGB and ARGB headers on the motherboard are supported in Armoury Crate.

Corsair stuff only works inside iCUE. But i've seen adapters that convert standard 5V RGB into the poprietary corsair RGB header so you can control it inside iCUE.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Bartandroid123 said:

icue has a plugin to work with armoury crate. I use it with my vengance rgb pro ram and it works fine

yes but then icue controls armory crate stuff, not the opposite

36 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

yes but then icue controls armory crate stuff, not the opposite

No, i have the oppsite i control all my stuff(asus gpu, asus mobo, corsair ram) from armoury crate

5 hours ago, Bartandroid123 said:

icue has a plugin to work with armoury crate. I use it with my vengance rgb pro ram and it works fine

link it

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links