AT&T Publicly Humiliated over crappy internet

Donut417
3 minutes ago, Euchre said:

You mean the same guy who was making fun of AT&T by dismissing a whole swath of rural states, as if humans not in urban coverage are 'trash' from "dust bowl states". Yeah, don't care much for his perspective. https://www.theverge.com/2013/1/9/3853890/t-mobile-ceo-calls-att-network-crap-mocks-verizon

Im a happy TMobile customer. But when people ask about service I tell the truth. If you choose to live in the sticks, T Mobile is not for you. I wouldn't say their network is the best but it was better than Sprints was. Price is not bad, customer service is generally good, plus you get other perks. 

The digital divide in the US is the reason Id never live in rural areas. Because frankly they suck. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, NumLock21 said:

I hope Elon's Star Link and Google Fiber is a huge success and expands all over the US, so those people, and others who are getting ripped off by their crappy ISP can finally have other options to turn to.

The Starlink is something I'm hoping too will be big for millions of people living in rural areas across the USA.

I think they could make some monster big money just by making a lot of people happy.

It is a little too pricey for me personally right now but I do wish they could roll it out faster to the east coast.

So I could possibly check it out for myself in the future. 🤩

It sounds great.

😁