Cyberpunk

Con_Verse

When will Cyberpunk be "fixed" and actually finished? I wanted to play but will probably wait a year or two, I highly recommend you watch 

. This game is not finished and it is really disappointing so hopefully one day it is good? Like the whole no mans sky situation

Doubtful, over promised SO MANY FEATURES, I severely doubt it'll be good as promised.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

-> Moved to Console Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, MohidPvE99 said:

When will Cyberpunk be "fixed" and actually finished?

Fixed? Who knows. Finished? Never.

They made some incredibly bad design choices which would require huge rewrites of very large portions of code to fix. I'm going to predict that the terrible police AI will never be officially fixed, its going to take modders (and a long time) to do that.

There's also huge parts of the game that were shown in the build up that are missing, my guess is they ran out of time to get them working so instead of fixing them they just cut it all.

The world is empty. There's nothing on the map to do outside of missions, there's no safehouses to buy, there's no random encounters, there's no side missions outside of those really repetitive "cyber psycho" quests (which feel tacked on the try and add some variety but end up adding repetition and grind).

Money is pointless, once you progress far enough you have enough of it to buy the best gear and aside from the 5 cars to buy you have no other need for it at all.

The game is so unbalanced in certain areas and I have my doubts they'll ever bother fixing all of it.

The physics engine feels like it was lifted out of a PS2 game.

The list goes on and on and on.

Running with your NMS Vs CP analogy. At launch NMS wasn't fundamentally broken, it was a bad game but it wasn't broken. CP is broken and is subjectively just a bad game. The difference is that NMS was an easy base to build on, CP very much is not a good base for anything by any metric you try to measure it against.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I'm going to predict that the terrible police AI will never be officially fixed, its going to take modders (and a long time) to do that.

If it's possible at all. They may have just hardcoded the police-AI instead of used scripting for it, in order to save some system-memory and development-time!

14 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

and aside from the 5 cars

All those cars just feel like the devs tried to cram in as much easy and quick filler-content as possible; there are so many pointless cars and literally zero customization for any of them -- they exist only to act as money-sinks.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

8 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

All those cars just feel like the devs tried to cram in as much easy and quick filler-content as possible; there are so many pointless cars and literally zero customization for any of them -- they exist only to act as money-sinks.

Yep, same thing with the cyber psycho quests. The quickest and easiest solution to the problem of the world being totally empty.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

8 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

The physics engine feels like it was lifted out of a PS2 game.

Makes me think of this video

This one is pretty funny too

I don't think it will ever be "finished" in terms of all the features they promised.

I will buy it on Steam when it is $10. Hopefully all the bugs are fixed by then.

We will have to wait for the sequel to get the game we were all expecting.

On 2/7/2021 at 5:16 AM, MohidPvE99 said:

When will Cyberpunk be "fixed" and actually finished?

I think in 2077.

Maybe  in 1.5 years.

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches