Looking for a 1000€ - 1200€ Gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by Downkey,
3 hours ago, Laserlord said:

Budget (including currency): 1000 € - 1200 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO, LoL - basically eSports titles as well as AAA-Games

Other details: I use 2x 1080p monitors, one has 144 Hz other one has 60 Hz. I would prefer Nvidia over AMD when it comes to GPU, however the CPU should be a "new" Ryzen 5000, if it suits the budget. 

This list is about waiting. If you wait, you get the GPU (I listed the GPU as $100 over budget btw) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO, LoL - basically eSports titles as well as AAA-Games

Other details: I use 2x 1080p monitors, one has 144 Hz other one has 60 Hz. I would prefer Nvidia over AMD when it comes to GPU, however the CPU should be a "new" Ryzen 5000, if it suits the budget. 

At the moment most of the budget would have to go to the gpu. Can you wait a bit?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, Laserlord said:

This list is about waiting. If you wait, you get the GPU (I listed the GPU as $100 over budget btw) 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

6 hours ago, Downkey said:

Thank you for your list, looks really nice! 

6 hours ago, brob said:

At the moment most of the budget would have to go to the gpu. Can you wait a bit?

I can wait a bit for sure, will be necessary when it comes to manually snipe the GPU. 

20 hours ago, Laserlord said:

Obviously, you will have to wait for a while before the asus dual 3060ti is in stock, but you should be able to get it for around 400 euros.

Would you recommend buying a 1080 Ti for 300 € so I can stay at around 1000 € or are the additional ~200 € worth a 3000 Series card? @Downkey @Asez23

On 1/30/2021 at 6:08 AM, Laserlord said:

Would you recommend buying a 1080 Ti for 300 € so I can stay at around 1000 € or are the additional ~200 € worth a 3000 Series card? @Downkey @Asez23

300 euros is a good deal for a 1080Ti, but a 3060ti is definitely worth it, it is built on better architecture, has RTX, and performs way better for an extra 100 euros. its also reasonably futureproof. 

On 1/28/2021 at 12:56 PM, Asez23 said:

Eh. The SSD, PSU, and MOBO are bad. 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

@UP +1

only positive thing about this ssd is its price -.- but going for something like this with new pc isn't a good idea. try maybe crucial mx500...

EVGA X299 Micro, i7-7820X, 16GB GoodRAM IRDM X, PNY RTX 2070 Super, 1x Adata S70 Blade 512GB, 1x MX500 1TB, 1x BX200 480GB, Thermaltake Smart SE 630W, Phanteks Enthoo Pro

On 2/2/2021 at 1:00 PM, siewcu said:

@UP +1

only positive thing about this ssd is its price -.- but going for something like this with new pc isn't a good idea. try maybe crucial mx500...

I would go with @Downkey's list looks very nice!

Thank you all for your recommendations and comments!