System interrupts, CPU driver and bad internet connection

SpitfiremkII

Firstly sorry about my bad English

So I have a couple of problems. All of them are kinda related.

Related specs:

CPU: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 ti 4Gb

I have Ethernet connection

I am currently having Sysytem interrupts on my pc constantly taking up 100% of CPU and Disk space sometimes not eaven letting other programs run. To fix this i made sure I had the latest verison of windows 10 as well as updating the drivers on my CPU, and Disk by deleting them in the device manager and restarting the pc forcing it to install the latest drivers. However when they just installed the same drivers I went to AMDS's site and installed the AMD adrenalin software wich coud not install because that I had switched the Radeon R7 for an Nvida card. So I wonder what drivers I shoud install for my CPU, my current drivers are from 2009 or if my CPU is symply to old as well as if it is compatible with my current graphics card.

I also have network problems. Only my pc has bad network in the house making it super laggy in all games and not letting me matchmake at all in Halo. This is also related to the system interrupts problem as when I was treoubleshooting that I pulled out all USB's and other cables one at a time to check for CPU and disc usage drops there was a massive drop when I pulled out the ethernet cable and when I plugged it back in the usageszx spiked again. But a couple of days later I tried to pull aot the ethernet cable again this time without usage drops. How do I fix the bad internet connnection and is the ethernet related to system interrupts?

Lastly I need help fixing the System interrupts problem as all the methods I have found online hasen't done anything. There is also windows of about 20 mins when the System interrupts problem dissapears.

Thanks for helping!

first, get the a10 fucking outta there, and try buying a first gen ryzen, much damn better, second, it might be because of how shit the a10 is, since i also has usage spikes, and when o have 4 tabs open, my a6 is at %100 usage, get tht shit cpu out, second, ramramram, chec ram, third, check the ethernet port, if its recognized, and running smoothly

I think both your problems are related to your OS. Windows 10 is highly demanding on your CPU and Internet bandwidth.

You can try running Windows 7 in a separate partition (or a separate storage drive) and dual boot to check if those problems occur on Win7 as well. I bet they won't.

There are also ways to fix Win10 eating up the bandwidth. But Win10 will always be saturating the pc with your current specs.

Edited by OVER10RD