MSI Dragon Center almost caused a meltdown

So first off I know this software is junk, I just have it for the mystic lighting (also junk). Anyways I normally set the light profile and have it save the settings then disable it from running at boot. Well today I was doing a quick top off of fluid (just refilled the loop) and noticed it smelt hot, checked temps and the idle was 90c! I think I have it at shutdown at 92c. Anyways I noticed right away that the out side of my cpu block was burning hot (tube and fitting). 

Thinking it was the waterblock somehow getting lose or shifting I pulled it off and did a remount. Looked in bios temps were a nice cool 29c, get into windows temps were good for about 30 seconds then BOOM 90c again. I went back again and checked bios, back to windows problem persisted, but this time I heard my pump which is on the pump header stop making the slight hum. Seeing temps rise I jumped up and grabbed a little laptop psu looking thing that I have setup with a molex/sata cable (with a fan controller on one) and powered the pump that way. Went through possible culprits and when I opened the Dragon center it gave me a quick notice it had changed the settings to recommended ones which turns on some Zero fan profile... that for whatever reason makes it so my pump will not run. After disabling it things seem to be back to normal, but this was a unexpected thing and I wanted to post for more visibility.

Why dragon center would override my pump header on my motherboard from those being used in bios and completely turn it off is mind boggling to me.

So now the real point of this thread. Has anyone else had similar issues? 

1 hour ago, Shimejii said:

Yerp, Its Widely known that MSI Dragon center is an awful and even potentially damaging piece of software. I uninstall it asap if i see it on a users PC and explain to them why they should never use it. 

After this I am probably going to just buy a 3rd party argd controller so I can kick mystic lighting to the curb.