After new installation of windows, can't get into BIOS and screen is black after motherboard screen.

Sabown

Hello all, I'm selling an old build of mine to a friend, so I wiped my PC and installed a clean version of windows on my hard drive. Things were going well, windows was installed successfully and when I was testing to make sure it would restart successfully, I got a BIOS update notification on my screen.

After my BIOS updated, I have not been able to do anything on my pc. When I turn the power on, I am greeted with my Gigabyte motherboard screen for about 30 seconds (usually it's only there for about 2) and then the screen turns to black. It is also worth nothing that the monitor I'm using says it is getting a 1920 x 1080 signal from my PC when it does this.

I have tried going into to BIOS to change the boot order in case something got messed up in the process, but even when mashing the keys for the boot order/BIOS, the system does not respond to anything and I'm stuck going to the black screen again after the 30 seconds is over.

I have tried resetting my CMOS battery by taking it out and I have left it out for 2 hours, after reinserting it and trying again, I am still getting the same results and I am beyond stumped.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.