How to delete a comment on a privated YouTube video?

My schoolmate made a controversial video (doesn't matter what). I commented on this video. Then he privated this video, but our class teacher wants to see it. My schoolmate will have to make the video visible to him and my class teacher will see my comment. I do not want that to happen. I tried search for the video but I couldn't find it since it is privated. I searched through my activity on my google account but the comment didn't appear. I even have a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEMNKRI8q1o&lc=UgxM9LyZ9PxxYUmdxkp4AaABAg .

Is there any way to delete my comment?

4 minutes ago, nadgob73 said:

My schoolmate made a controversial video (doesn't matter what). I commented on this video. Then he privated this video, but our class teacher wants to see it. My schoolmate will have to make the video visible to him and my class teacher will see my comment. I do not want that to happen. I tried search for the video but I couldn't find it since it is privated. I searched through my activity on my google account but the comment didn't appear. I even have a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEMNKRI8q1o&lc=UgxM9LyZ9PxxYUmdxkp4AaABAg .

Is there any way to delete my comment?

We can't see the video as it is privated.

If you move to the right side, three dots should pop up. Click them and there should be a "Delete" button.

elephants

@ragnarok0273

I see the video the same way you do. It was my schoolmate and not me who uploaded it to YouTube and he uploaded it on his channel.

2 minutes ago, nadgob73 said:

@ragnarok0273

I see the video the same way you do. It was my schoolmate and not me who uploaded it to YouTube and he uploaded it on his channel.

Then there is nothing you can do without asking him to make it "Unlisted" so you can access it via the link but can't search it up.

elephants