Please some help with game engine programming

BGrantas

Please some help i wanna to create game, but i don't have any skills. Can someone help me? Please.
Thanks, Grantas.

6 minutes ago, BGrantas said:

Please some help i wanna to create game, but i don't have any skills. Can someone help me? Please.
Thanks, Grantas.

You're kidding right? Do you have any idea how complex it is to program, much less make a game? It takes years for people who already know how to program.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

One of the best skills to have is asking the right questions.

This is not the right question. It is far too vague. I see no vision in it.
How about explaining a whole lot more?

45 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

He's not ready for C++, he needs to start with the basics of programming, get a solid foundation.

Then, and only then can he move on to more modern languages.

For starters I suggest he starts in Assembly. If he can handle that, he can handle anything 🤪🤣

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

14 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

He's not ready for C++, he needs to start with the basics of programming, get a solid foundation.

Then, and only then can he move on to more modern languages.

For starters I suggest he starts in Assembly. If he can handle that, he can handle anything 🤪🤣

CLS

PRINT "Hello World"

END

3 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

CLS

PRINT "Hello World"

END

You forgot the GOTO subroutine!

14 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You forgot the GOTO subroutine!

No goto would be too taxing for the cpu. I just want to print the text only once looool

8 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

No goto would be too taxing for the cpu. I just want to print the text only once looool

You're right, what in the world was I thinking? I used to program on mainframes, we had power to spare back then! 

2 hours ago, BGrantas said:

Thanks, Grantas.

If you wanted to make a game; try Unity.  (Or try just simple modding of a game, that's how I started to learn programming back in the day).  In terms of creating a game engine, you will need to first get comfortable with programming for games (which using Unity will help)

It is a good starting point, and when you start feeling like you know how to program then you can start being more aggressive in what you modify

3735928559 - Beware of the dead beef

44 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You're right, what in the world was I thinking? I used to program on mainframes, we had power to spare back then! 

10 CLS

20 PRINT "Hello World"

30 GOTO 20

40 END

With great power comes great responsibility, so please handle the above code with extreme caution.

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

smh, why not the obviously superior pure bytecode?

3 hours ago, BGrantas said:

Thanks, Grantas.

maybe try this?

https://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker

or this?

https://www.buildbox.com/

or something else that can be found with minimal research...?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

6 minutes ago, Sauron said:

smh, why not the obviously superior pure bytecode?

Because I want everyone to understand the "joys" of debugging assembly that requires you to summon Cthulhu to help and he looks at that spaghetti mess of code and pisses off back to Ry'leh here it's safe.