CPU Monitor for Windows Server 2012 R2 per User

MarcoJEls

Hi there,

I've currently got a custom program running on one of my servers that monitors the overall CPU usage of the server. It then sends me a Message, to my phone, when the CPU usage is above a certain threshold. Now I would like to change that up a bit. I would like the same type of idea, but on a per User usage. All of our clients connect and work straight off of our server. So I need a way to see who is using up all the resources, per User, like in the task manager you can track and see what User is using what percentage of the CPU and RAM. Is there a way to pull that data instead of the overall, and then integrate it into my own program? Or is there any other program available that does what I need it to? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Server:

Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2 @2.1GHz

16GB Of RAM

Windows server 2012 r2

Thanks

Spoiler

MSI X299 Tomahawk AC, Intel core i5 7640X, MSI R9 280X, Cooler Master Cosmos 2, 16GB Team Dark Pro 3200, RaidMax Cobra 1000W, Adata 240GB SSD, OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD, 2xSeagate 1TB HDD, 1xSeagate 2TB HDD

i think you can do that with zabbix,

i meddled with it for a month or so and had some issues monitoring webservers that i was creating,

but if you get the agent on the client you should be able to onitor it with zabbix.

however not sure why you want to see the cpu load of each user individually.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.