Building my first gaming/workstation PC, how good is it for the price I payed?

Budget (including currency): $670 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: BeamNG.drive, Assetto Corsa, Call of Duty: Warzone, Star Wars Battlefront II (2017), Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, Google Meet, Adobe Premier, Audacity, Blender, Minecraft, Roblox, Forza Horizon 4, Need for Speed: Heat, Overwatch, Mirrors Edge, Fortnite, Among Us, Baldi’s Basics Plus, CS:GO, Rainbow 6 Siege.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): The specs are as follows: AMD FX-8370, 20GB DDR3 1600MHz, GTX 1060 6GB SC, 1TB 5400RPM Hybrid Drive, 300GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD, AsRock 970m Pro3, Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition. 

Full build list is here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/LowEndDude/saved/#view=G6D28d

YES I AM AWARE THE FX SERIES IS OUTDATED AND BAD IN SINGLE CORE PERFORMANCE.

Did you already buy the CPU, Mobo, and RAM? If not, I would go with an i3-10100 for $115. 

1 minute ago, Sorenson said:

Did you already buy the CPU, Mobo, and RAM? If not, I would go with an i3-10100 for $115. 

Yep. I already bought all the components. My friend built a system with a 10100, 16gb DDR4 and RX580 so it’ll be interesting to see how the two stack up.

7 minutes ago, DK2006 said:

Yep. I already bought all the components. My friend built a system with a 10100, 16gb DDR4 and RX580 so it’ll be interesting to see how the two stack up.

I mean the 10100 system will be quite a bit better than yours especially if it's an 8GB RX 580. Honestly, you probably should have sought for some help with your build. You could have easily gotten a better CPU, Mobo, and Ram and still been within this budget. Having been a day one FX 8350 owner (I used it until the release of 8th gen Intel) I can tell you there is a reason AMD had to settle and give all owners money back even years later. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy an 8350 or FX series processor today, they were doing pretty good 3 or 4 years ago but now, not worth any money, even for a budget build. I don't normally like commenting on other peoples builds in this way but you really just screwed yourself going with the FX platform, let alone paying what you did. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

I mean the 10100 system will be quite a bit better than yours especially if it's an 8GB RX 580. Honestly, you probably should have sought for some help with your build. You could have easily gotten a better CPU, Mobo, and Ram and still been within this budget. Having been a day one FX 8350 owner (I used it until the release of 8th gen Intel) I can tell you there is a reason AMD had to settle and give all owners money back even years later. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy an 8350 or FX series processor today, they were doing pretty good 3 or 4 years ago but now, not worth any money, even for a budget build. I don't normally like commenting on other peoples builds in this way but you really just screwed yourself going with the FX platform, let alone paying what you did. 

Yeah I’ve heard that a lot at this point. The main reason I went with it was because I got a really good price on a 6300 and ordered all the parts for an AM3+ PC, then the guy couldn’t ship it and I kinda was stuck at this point so I got a 8370. Beginner mistake I guess. And yes it is an overclocked 8GB 580.