Looking for an "inverse" chassis. ideas?

guljfesk
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
2 hours ago, guljfesk said:

So, for practical reasons i would like an inverse chassis. mobo on left side (when looking from the front side)

Ive seen some chassis around on the net, but most of them are out of production.

Anyone got some good tips or maby a name to search the web for "modular/inverse chassis" ?

Be quiet is pretty good if you want an invertible layout case that is designed for silence. I believe it is their dark base lineup that has that feature. 

So, for practical reasons i would like an inverse chassis. mobo on left side (when looking from the front side)

Ive seen some chassis around on the net, but most of them are out of production.

Anyone got some good tips or maby a name to search the web for "modular/inverse chassis" ?

2 hours ago, guljfesk said:

Be quiet is pretty good if you want an invertible layout case that is designed for silence. I believe it is their dark base lineup that has that feature. 

Aren't motherboards already on the left, when looking from the front, in an ATX case?

Maybe a "dual system case" would have motherboard mounts on both sides, but would be larger and more expensive than a normal case.

3 hours ago, guljfesk said:

Corsair Carbide 600Q is a very good, high-quality inverted chassis, though I have no idea if it's still in production.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.