Can 2 different game studios from a single parent company work together to create a single game?

VirusDumb

Okay if you don't know about the Mafia series, well it's just GTA but before 1980, and if you don't know what GTA is cuz you live under a Dwayne Johnson, well it's a game series where a gangster or a few gangsters try to become powerful and rich.

So a few months ago 2k's division studio, Hangar 13 released the definitive edition of Mafia Triology. Now I was completely blown away by the recreation of the Mafia 1, now I couldn't notice any difference between the original and definitive editions of Mafia 2 and Mafia 3(maybe because I'm a low end gamer who haven't played mafia 3 and ran Mafia 2 on 480p, I was even blown away seeing that my PC can run it on solid 45 fps (even though 480p)), now mafia 1 never appealed to me because I felt it kind of boring, but as soon as I saw the video of the gameplay, my eyes couldn't believe, they turned that boring, not enjoyable game into such a massive experience.

So I wondered what would've happened if the classic(San Andreas, vice city,3) GTA titles will ever get a definitive edition, 

And what if the creator of GTA series and Mafia series created a game together?

So I googled who the parent company of 2k is and found its take 2 interactive, so can Rockstar games and 2k games work together?

And if they can will they?

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

46 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to PC Gaming

It's totally illogical, it's a discussion related to developmers and software publishers, not about a PC exclusive title, or something like that.

1 minute ago, SeAsOn3 said:

It's totally illogical, it's a discussion related to developmers and software publishers, not about a PC exclusive title, or something like that.

As we have discussed before, PC Gaming is as close to all gaming as we have. Most of the examples used are mainly or originally PC games (GTA and Mafia for example).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv