Favourite game weapon?

juretrn

Of all the games you ever played, which were the most satisfying you used, be it melee or gun? Whether it is due to the felling it gives, the sound, or ridiculousness, which were the ones that stood out? 

I'm sorry if this thread has already been posted, but I could not find it on the forum anywhere. 

Mine are:

1. UT2004: Flak Canon - either a deadly hail storm of fletchettes or a large ball of death, both are extremey satisfying to use.

2. Mass Effect 1: Sniper rifle with added Scram Rails and High Explosive ammo- even the biggest enemies drop with one shot.

3. Counter-Strike: So many guns are fun, but the P90 is special as it's the gun of Stargate. 

4. Crysis 3: The bow. Beautifully OP. 

5. Borderlands 2: Gun insanity. Torgue shotguns. The Sandhawk. You name it. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Rust - Hand cannon

Dayz SA - Mosin 9130

Bioshock Infinite - Revolver

Counter Strike GO - Desert Eagle

Half Life 2 - Gravity Gun

Demon souls dragon bone smasher

Dark souls claymore

Dark souls II greatsword (as of right now)

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Arma 3- T100 Varsuk 125mm cannon

MW2- Intevention

Portal Gun sort of a weapon when used properly.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Any shooter. - Shotgun!. Pump action goodness :D

World of tanks - long 88mm <3

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The 1911 handgun, this guy just gets the job done in most games that have it.

Most bolt action sniper rifles are enjoyable and challenging to use to the the bolt action, i love the thrill.

Bows in general, if they are realistic and dont have a stupid crosshare (looking at you elderscrolls and crysis)

2 handed swords, the size, the force, the impact....if they are well made....

Magic! No not that shit in WoW, im talking about magic that actually requires skills to use not 1 button.

Knifes, because its enjoyable to ninja stab a whole squad (BF) without them knowing untill they are already dead.

C4

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Any shooter. - Shotgun!. Pump action goodness :D

World of tanks - long 88mm <3

Mmmm, the Krupp Flak 88. Its shells are like hot knife to butter that is armor :) .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I really like the Death Sickle in Terraria. Super powerful and shoots etherial projectiles without mana usage :D

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

well, BF m249, AC any maze, gothic 3 orc spear, falloutNW dynamite, etc

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Death Star's super laser in Empire at War.

I don't need much of a ground force after nearly every planet become asteroid field.

Diamond Sword in Minecraft... hehe

Counter-strike: Source: AWP (prior the massive nerf)

BF3: JNG-90

BF4: M82A3

Airsoft: SR25 (technically counts as a game)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Sniper rifle and rocket launcher in Unreal Tournament 2003. Magnum and minigun w/ unlimited ammo in Resident Evil 5. Good times. :D

P.S. I forgot to mention Vector SMG w/ double tap perk in Modern Warfare 2. That thing was beast.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Magic! No not that shit in WoW, im talking about magic that actually requires skills to use not 1 button.

Mind explaining what hard to use magic is then? In Dark Souls/Skyrim etc. pretty much any game with magic, just select the spell and press the button.

CS:GO - AWP (Just about any bolt action sniper in any game tbh)

F:NV - All energy weapons, especially the Q-35 Matter Modulator

Mind explaining what hard to use magic is then? In Dark Souls/Skyrim etc. pretty much any game with magic, just select the spell and press the button.

Im not going to bother explaining myself because why should i? However ill give you two examples.

Magica and Vindictus.

And yes you are clearly missunderstading what i ment.

Im not going to bother explaining myself because why should i? However ill give you two examples.

Magica and Vindictus.

And yes you are clearly missunderstading what i ment.

Woah, no need to be so hostile mate. "Why should I explain myself to you!? hurrrr hurr"

Just wanted to know what games you were referring to, and yea I see you're point. Can't speak for Vindictus because I haven't played it but I have played a fair bit of Magicka. And whilst the spell system is interesting and very well done, it's not hard by any stretch of the imagination, I'd still say Dark Souls (yes even as a mage) would still be harder.