Our Craziest PC Yet – Pyramid PC Pt. 3

AlexTheGreatish
42 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Lol that was an 8h shoot, so probably 6h of camera holding

Buy that man a tripod. Please. For the love of <Insert whatever Canada has instead of God>.

On 12/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, xnamkcor said:

Buy that man a tripod. Please. For the love of <Insert whatever Canada has instead of God>.

He has a tripod and whenever we cut he put the camera on it

13 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

He has a tripod and whenever we cut he put the camera on it

That's good to hear

DBrand is doing this for the memes, even if that PC is utilised, I'd assume the screens just get split between 3 people. Would be cool if you get the photo of this setup in their office though.

OK, I really need to know more about this "it's for dbrand" thing.  I like dbrand--I have a grip case on my phone right now, and I have a skin on my laptop.  It's good stuff . . . but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why they bought this . . . Seriously, this is going to keep me up tonight.

Is it for a single person there?  The CEO?  Is there going to be some sort of joint PC event hosted by Linus Media and dbrand?  Are they _actually_ the Illuminati?  I mean, I've noticed the back-and forth these two companies have going (the Linus face skins are hilarious), so is this all building up to some monumental (get it) thing?

How do I get in on the conspiracy?  🙂