Linus I may something for you test out.

Zombie101

1.  I have you ever tested defragging a OLD SSD one that been thought mutli OS update and that several years old see it speed it up like a fresh install.

2. SWAP FILE what are negtives and Postives of moving to like a older HHD vs having on OS drive.

Personal my computer configs are like

1 OS SSD 

1 Swap file / Storage

1 NON VR GAME 

1 Other 

1 VR games

Yes I have defrag my OS SSD with defraggler but only file that that needed them other then "Hybrid/ System Volume Information"  They will not do not need it.

I like your show but your like a Know All Teen Ager on a few to many energy drinks vs like JaystwoCent  is normal human <- I like humans 

1 minute ago, Zombie101 said:

. SWAP FILE what are negtives and Postives of moving to like a older HHD vs having on OS drive.

keep this on your ssd, you don't want it on the hdd, as the ssd is so much faster, and really reduces the impact of hitting swap.

1 minute ago, Zombie101 said:

I have you ever tested defragging a OLD SSD one that been thought mutli OS update and that several years old see it speed it up like a fresh install.

I have tested this a bit, and its a pretty small difference. THe big advantage of the reinstall is all the other programs and files it removes, not really the defrag.

20 minutes ago, Zombie101 said:

1.  I have you ever tested defragging a OLD SSD one that been thought mutli OS update and that several years old see it speed it up like a fresh install.

2. SWAP FILE what are negtives and Postives of moving to like a older HHD vs having on OS drive.

Personal my computer configs are like

1 OS SSD 

1 Swap file / Storage

1 NON VR GAME 

1 Other 

1 VR games

Yes I have defrag my OS SSD with defraggler but only file that that needed them other then "Hybrid/ System Volume Information"  They will not do not need it.

I like your show but your like a Know All Teen Ager on a few to many energy drinks vs like JaystwoCent  is normal human <- I like humans 

There's a proper thread for that: 

20 minutes ago, Zombie101 said:

I have you ever tested defragging a OLD SSD one that been thought mutli OS update and that several years old see it speed it up like a fresh install.

There's no reason to defrag a modern SSD, as all of them are smart enough to perform TRIM by themselves on the background. Doing so manually might actually decrease its lifespan.

24 minutes ago, Zombie101 said:

First of all, you should really avoid hitting the swap at all. If you still need one, you need to choose if you want faster swap time (but which will still slow your pc to a crawl) at the cost of reduced ssd lifespan, or if you can manage longer swap times. 

27 minutes ago, Zombie101 said:

How's that relevant to your main questions?

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga