QUICKLY! MSI B450-A pro max ATX dual channel

Deuxez
Go to solution Solved by Deuxez,

So i currently installing a new motherboard. Its the MSI B450-A pro max ATX version but i cant figure out which DIMM slots to use for dual channel! Nothing in the manual and nothing on their site. I dont know where i can find this information. Anyone knows?

EDIT: lmao found it in the manual. Was a little picture and pic on the bottom. Didnt see it in the first place!

So i currently installing a new motherboard. Its the MSI B450-A pro max ATX version but i cant figure out which DIMM slots to use for dual channel! Nothing in the manual and nothing on their site. I dont know where i can find this information. Anyone knows?

EDIT: lmao found it in the manual. Was a little picture and pic on the bottom. Didnt see it in the first place!

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

Use channels 2 and 4, so from the cpu to the right, the second and fourth slot.

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

Slots 2 and 4, counting from the left/CPU side:

image.thumb.png.713d337922ad2bfd5525adbe9468d4cb.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Like any other motherboard....

Furthest slot from the cpu, and then one empty slot, one full slot...  so   [cpu socket ] ----  [  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ] --- atx power 

You'd want to put in 2 and 4.