Which Orientation?

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
Just now, Abdullah Bhutta said:

I was thinking one 480mm rad for each.

Sure do what you want but they'll run perfectly fine on a single one too hence why I said just stick to the ones in the front and use the other fanmounts for exhaust. If you do do rads everywhere leave the back empty of fans as the pressure in the case will pretty much exhaust air faster than a fan could so they are kinda pointless and would actually impeded airflow

Hi Guys, 

Hope that all will be fine.

I wanted to build a PC, when the stock is refreshed. 

CPU:- AMD 5950x

GPU:-  Asus Strix RTX 3090

I am water cooling these two only in the Corsair 1000D Case. Just wanted to know the proper orientation of the radiators?

If i go with this, is it any good? all rad fans intaking air and only 2 fans at the back moving hot air outside?

image.png.5d88f13ed7d8ad4285c8cac91120f1d3.png

Or i should have the front 2 rads intaking and the top (not mounting rad, only fans)  and the 2 fans at the back moving the hot air from the case.????

Any help would be appreciated.

@Den-Fi

@Fasauceome

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Just do front rads only a single 420mm rad is more than enough for those components so no need for an extra rad at the top. This will leave you with the option to then exhaust air from the top too.

Just now, Abdullah Bhutta said:

Sure do what you want but they'll run perfectly fine on a single one too hence why I said just stick to the ones in the front and use the other fanmounts for exhaust. If you do do rads everywhere leave the back empty of fans as the pressure in the case will pretty much exhaust air faster than a fan could so they are kinda pointless and would actually impeded airflow

Are there any system builders here?

I want to build my PC

3 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

Are there any system builders here?

I want to build my PC

What do you mean with that? You want to pay someone to build it?

What do you mean with that? You want to pay someone to build it?

Yes i will pay then definitely. Not asking free

1 minute ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

Yes i will pay then definitely. Not asking free

Well look around in your area.

Just now, jaslion said:

Well look around in your area.

There are no one here.

Tell me some place near the Pakistan Country in Asia.

7 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

There are no one here.

Tell me some place near the Pakistan Country in Asia.

you are looking to send the PC overseas and have one of us forum users build for you?

I would recommend other system integrators instead, as much as I would love to make this thing for you I don't believe I have the resources to safely ship a system of this magnitude.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

you are looking to send the PC overseas and have one of us forum users build for you?

I would recommend other system integrators instead, as much as I would love to make this thing for you I don't believe I have the resources to safely ship a system of this magnitude.

I can be there in your country.

Whats the safest way to ship a PC overseas