getting back into photograpy with nikon this time. looking into lens atm at a decent price.

dogwitch

to sum it up.

had canon camera for awhile till it was stolen off of me. took a break then got a  nikon 3200 with a few lens(fire sale deal)

some one tried to break into my house but broke into my care instead where i had said camera and lens.

insurance got my money for it.

so i got d5600

with NIKKOR 18-55mm VR & 70-300 ED VR Lenses( other one i forget what its called)

i shot pretty much anything from close to far.

looking for close up lens and far ones.

iooking for good but cheap.

due to

being partial blind in 1 eye and how my brain works.  it takes months to learn 1 len alone.

so i dont want to spend tons do to time to learn it. used or new i dont care.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

22 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

iooking for good but cheap.

50mm f/1.8

23 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

looking for close up lens and far ones.

How close? How far?

24 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

it takes months to learn 1 len alone.

1 lens to do it all that is good AND cheap? Doesn't exist.

You can have either good, OR cheap, but not both.

Which is more important to you?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

i dont have a 50mm but do want one.

on close and far as much as i can get.

last part not ripping off prices for lens even on lets say used market..

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

10 hours ago, dogwitch said:

i dont have a 50mm but do want one.

last part not ripping off prices for lens even on lets say used market..

What's your total budget?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

12 hours ago, Fetzie said:

What's your total budget?

atm 2 grand

12 hours ago, dogwitch said:

atm 2 grand

If you buy used, thats enough to play with.

What is your usage? Do you shoot a lot of Portraits (friends/family/...) or do you take landscape pictures? Maybe macro Photos?

Do you want to go for APS-C again? 

that does not really tell anything, does "close" mean the minimal focus distance (at least for me) but my 100mm macro focuses almost as close as my 10,5 fish eye and they take completely different style of images. I guess what you are reffering to is "as wide as possible" 

EDIT: just getting more reach from your lenses won't give you more quality, there are really cheap 600mm reflex lenses but the quality and handling is not that great. Get the right gear for your interests and you will be much happier with it.

Regarding your described condition I would suggest going with fixed focal length lenses. That way you will much quicker adapt to the focal length (also they are mostly much higher optical quality).

due to eye  thing. it matter not what focal length. with  the learning curve.

i like to take pictures of anything.

from dew drops on a spider web .to a tree in the far distance.

even shots of the moon. i dont really focus on a said subject .

sorry if that not helpful.