Intel - "Talk to the Product Manager" Live Chat & Giveaway

LinusTech

5am i can make it for you linus!

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

first question is: what the hell is with the skull lol? i mean seriously guys cmon i like the silver look but the skull looks gamery and childish imo. in saying if i win it ill still put it on show on the window side with velcro full ghetto. hahah  :)  good luck everyone!

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

11.30 PM...so 12 hours left to kill...I'll be playing with the Courier in New Vegas untill then... :lol:

Why is it always 11:00 AM PST? I ALWAYS have school at that time :(. Make it 12:00 PM PST and I'll be happy.

11.30 PM...so 12 hours left to kill...I'll be playing with the Courier in New Vegas untill then... :lol:

do you mean 1 day and 12 hours?

4 am for me, might try it anyway

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

What about the winners of LTT 2104 Giveaway and NCIX giveaway?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

1AM in my Timezone, i guess it will be another sleepless night

nice giveawy and I am also interested in what Intel has to say :)

Q? How many hours and how much data Intel uses to certify their SSD's? Also in a normal casual use cenario, can the SSD push 10+ years without failing?

i will be writing my exam at that time  :(

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Germans will like his last name.

I am sorry but i can't attend that live stream because i have to learn for my friggin exams! :(

My question would be, if they plan to do a cheaper, lower grade model SSD some time in the future? With TLC and lower speeds, but with a much lower price. (an 840 EVO competitor so to speak)

Edit: i hope the stream will be up as an archive too. want to watch it, once i finished my bloody exams.

who cares...

im confused with the times

WBUuZ06.png

edit1: so i guess its monday

edit2: my question would be: what temperatures do you recommend for gaming, or heavy "enterprise-ish" use? and will intel still make an overclockable ssd?

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

Is it now today or tomorrow, Facebook is confusing me ...?

Intel i7 5820k - MSI X99A SLI Plus 3.1- HyperX Furry 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Intel 730 250Gb and 3 TB WD RED - RM650i - H440 Red Black

My main questions would probably be:

Compared to your previous SSDs and other SSDs on the market how much more durability/reliability should we expect from this new 730 model?

Also, can you share anything about your testing methods?

(my first post on these forums!)

Awesome idea! It would be great if he could explain in an understandable not too technical manner why this drive is more reliable than other SSDs with different controllers, firmwares and so on.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Hope to not only win an SSD, but enjoy the stream as well! Look forward to seeing you :D

what qualifications do you need to work at such an high post at intel ?

It would be ironic and hilarious if I won an SSD.

But does your potato have sata 3 on it?

i7-4770k, Asus maximus vi hero, Swiftech h220, GTX 780 DCUII, Corsair RM 850w, Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb, WD Black 1Tb, NZXT Hue, Asus DRW-24F1st

Feeling when finally linus streams on reasonable time 8 PM <3

i7-4770k, Asus maximus vi hero, Swiftech h220, GTX 780 DCUII, Corsair RM 850w, Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb, WD Black 1Tb, NZXT Hue, Asus DRW-24F1st

What makes this SSD so unique from all the others and is it still as reliable as it was before with all these tunings that they've done?