New Smartwatch

ChrillePan

Hey guys!

I am looking for a new kind of a Smartwatch. So far I am using a really cheap fitness tracker for like 20 Euro from Amazon.

Now I want got get a bit fancier and I am not really sure whats the best. 

Basically I want the following features:

- Heartbeat tracker

- Displaying Messages from Apps, SMS etc. 

- Calendar function

- Easy to use

- Seeing incoming calls

The Smartphone im using is the Samsung Galaxy A21s. When I order something, it must be available in Europe but this should not be a problem for me to find suggested Items.

I personally do not want to spend like 200~ Euro or more for this. Some advice would be nice 😃

Thanks a lot in advance!

ChrillePan

Your best bet would probably be the Ticwatch E2 or S2. Both have a heart rate monitor, can display and reply to messages, have a calendar, and can see incoming calls (but not answer them). They run Wear OS, so you can look up videos on it and see if the UI is simple enough for you. Make sure it's a recent video though because Wear OS has changed a lot recently. I'd say Wear OS is pretty easy to use though.

If you don't like Wear OS, something like the Huawei Watch GT 2e would also work. It has much longer battery life since it's running a more stripped down OS, but the cost of that is a lack of functionality. It doesn't have a calendar, you can see messages but can't reply to them, and like with the E2 and S2, you can see incoming calls but can't answer them. I have never used Huawei's smartwatch OS, so I can't comment on how easy it is to use.

The only other option would be to get a used Tizen OS-based Samsung smartwatch. Brand new they're way over your requested budget, but if you could find one used, the original Galaxy Watch, the Watch Active 2, and the Galaxy Watch 3 are all good options. WIth the galaxy watch you also gain the ability to answer calls from the watch. However, that would also be the case if you bought a used higher-end Wear OS watch like the Ticwatch Pro 2020 or Ticwatch Pro 3.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Thanks a lot! I will look into those suggestions. Already helps a lot :D 

Hey Again!

I now got the Ticwatch GTX in my hands. Got it cheap for ~35 euro and I thought why not.

Thus far it works fine, but I do not get any notifications from my smartphone.

- No Whatsapp

- No eMail

- No incoming calls

I already uninstalled the watch and everything and now Im at the point when I try to connect it to my phone, I get a network error.

Smartwatches start to annoy me, because my very cheap one hat those problems in the beginning as well and yeah, Im almost done with those Smartwatches.

Thanks in advance!