Trying to build a personal gaming PC for ~150USD

Stormchaser007

Im currently looking into getting myself a gaming PC, whether I need to buy different aprts to install together or find a prebuilt one online, I just want it to run possibly at most No Mans Sky, and the upcoming game Outbreak, I have no idea what parts I need to make such a computer, or where to look besides scouring the web by typing gaming computer. All suggestions are welcome.

Buy something used and throw a new GPU and SSD in it. You can't get a new computer for $150.

9 minutes ago, Stormchaser007 said:

Trying to build a personal gaming PC for ~150USD

$150? Seriously? You think you can get a gaming-PC for that? If you need a display, keyboard, mouse and a headset and/or speakers as well, you'd be hard pressed to get anything even remotely useable even as second-hand, let alone new.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

$150? Seriously? You think you can get a gaming-PC for that? If you need a display, keyboard, mouse and a headset and/or speakers as well, you'd be hard pressed to get anything even remotely useable even as second-hand, let alone new.

Agreed completely.

Minimum is gonna be like $600-700 and that's without a keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, etc.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs