Is my pc at a risk?

People have said that my motherboard has really bad VRM temps. And now im scared to even use it anymore. I tried checking the temps of the VRM but the board dont have any sensor for them. 

Dont know if this would help you guys but when i full load in Red dead redemetion 2 on 4K everthing max out. My CPU sits at 50-65C and my GPU is at 70.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 3,8gz 70mb

Asus ROG STRIX 850w

Nzxt Kraken X53 240mm

Corsair 16 (2x8GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Vengeance

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 72000rpm 64MB

Corsair Force MP510 240GB

Phankteks Eclipse P500A

RTX 3080 MSI trio X gaming

What model is your motherboard?

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory.

You listed all of your specs except for the thing you are asking about. What motherboard do you have?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 minutes ago, Fyrionez said:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 3,8gz 70mb

Asus ROG STRIX 850w

Nzxt Kraken X53 240mm

Corsair 16 (2x8GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Vengeance

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 72000rpm 64MB

Corsair Force MP510 240GB

Phankteks Eclipse P500A

RTX 3080 MSI trio X gaming

You gave us every component except the motherboard 😄

@Coolmaster @Spotty @alabistyr

From an earlier forum post he created. ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F gaming.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

It's an ASUS B450 board. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there's some airflow from the front of the case going over the motherboard it'll be fine.

11 minutes ago, alabistyr said:

What model is your motherboard?

asus rog strix b450 f gaming

im sorry

10 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

You gave us every component except the motherboard 😄

2 minutes ago, alabistyr said:

It's an ASUS B450 board. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there's some airflow from the front of the case going over the motherboard it'll be fine.

Just being from a certain brand doesn't mean its good or bad, especially with a part that consumes that much power. That motherboard is rated at tier E in the tier list

I'd recommend a C tier board for a 3800X.

1 minute ago, Coolmaster said:

Just being from a certain brand doesn't mean its good or bad, especially with a part that consumes that much power. That motherboard is rated at tier E in the tier list

I'd recommend a C tier board for a 3800X.

As long as OP isn't overclocking nothing will happen. People are running Zen 3 on A320 just for kicks and no-one's had their houses burn down yet.

6 minutes ago, Fyrionez said:

im sorry

It's fine. Your board is fine. If it couldn't run that CPU it wouldn't be verified by the manufacturer.

3 minutes ago, alabistyr said:

As long as OP isn't overclocking nothing will happen. People are running Zen 3 on A320 just for kicks and no-one's had their houses burn down yet.

The chipset doesn't determine the quality of the VRMs, the quality of the VRMs determines the quality of the VRMs. A high end A320 board can have better VRMs than a bad B450 board. And most of the time they aren't putting Ryzen 7s in a A320 board for extended periods of time.

9 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

The chipset doesn't determine the quality of the VRMs, the quality of the VRMs determines the quality of the VRMs. A high end A320 board can have better VRMs than a bad B450 board. And most of the time they aren't putting Ryzen 7s in a A320 board for extended periods of time.

My point was merely that OP's board isn't some no-name poor-quality mystery board. For his usecase, assuming some basic airflow and no overclocking, average VRMs are fine---not ideal, sure, but fine.

3 minutes ago, alabistyr said:

My point was merely that OP's board isn't some no-name poor-quality mystery board. For his usecase, assuming some basic airflow and no overclocking, average VRMs are fine---not ideal, sure, but fine.

In the tier that it is in on the VRM list, it maxes out a 3600 for power delivery. If the 3600 is maxed out the 3800X is definitely power throttled.

3 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

In the tier that it is in on the VRM list, it maxes out a 3600 for power delivery. If the 3600 is maxed out the 3800X is definitely power throttled.

So will should it be a good idea to atleast play on the pc until i get a new one. I will buy a new one next month, or im running a risk of breaking ?