Need Help choosing 2 parts

The Jedi

My big two questions are in regards to the cpu and and pcie storage cards. First, my current cpu only has 24 pcie lanes, all of which are currently populated by my current parts. Is the a cpu that I can upgrade to that can handle an additional 20 lanes (44 lanes in total  -- 16 for gpu 8 for NVME Drives -- 4 for Capture Card --  16 for a possible pcie storage card)? My second question is in regards to pcie storage cards, Are the cards worth it? And is the there a performance difference between a M.2 expansion card (like the ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card) and a pcie ssd (like the AORUS Gen4 AIC SSD8TB)?

And a smaller question, Are there any recommendations for desks strong enough and long enough to fit my 2 current monitors, a odessey g9, my pc, and two xboxs {(One S & 360) Standing vertically}?

Budget (including currency): Soft budget of $3500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and Light Streaming. I am looking to play both next and last gen title ( Cyberpunk, Gta V, Cold War, etc.)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I intend to upgrade to the asus strix 3080 when they become available. I have two acer 27in. 144hz 1080p gaming monitors currently and would like to add the Odyssey G9 to the mix as well by June 2021. I currently am playing at 1080p on low settings due to the 1050 with the intent to go to 1440p by June 2021. 

Current PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9 GHz 8-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM 97 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128 GB (4 x 32 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory   

Storage: 1x 512gb NVME M.2 (from a razer blade stealth)(Boot Drive) -- 1x 1tb Seagate FireCuda 520 NVME M.2 SSD 1x 3tb Seagate ST3000DM008-2DM16

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GAMING X Video Card
Case: EVGA DG-86 ATX Full Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA T2 1600 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  
Capture Card: Elgato 4K60 Pro (not installed)

Thanks in advance for the help!

You have 24 pci-e lanes from the CPU  AND 8 pci-e lanes from the chipset.

CPU - 16 pci-e lanes  go to video card pci-e x16 slot  OR  2 pci-e x16 ( splits in 2 pci-e x8)  if the motherboard supports it.

CPU - 4 pci-e lanes go to first m.2 connector

CPU - 4 pci-e lanes go to chipset (always wired to chipset)

Chipset has 8 pci-e lanes

Chipset - 4 pci-e lanes usually go to the bottom pci-e x16 slot

Chipset - 4 pci-e lanes go to 2nd m.2 connector

On x570 chipset, you have 8 pci-e 4.0 lanes.  On B550 you have 8 pci-e 3.0 lanes.

On some motherboard designs some pci-e lanes from chipset go to pci-e x1 slots.  If you install a nvme (pci-e) SSD in second m.2 connector, some pci-e x1 slots may be disabled automatically, or some SATA connectors are disabled, because there's not enough pci-e lanes to "drive" all at the same time.

That Asus card works only if the motherboard supports pci-e bifurcation - not all motherboards do.  That card takes the pci-e x16 slot and splits it into  4 pci-e x4 "slots", the four m.2 connectors on the card. 

I'm not sure about the Gigabyte adapter card. It could be it has a pci-e switch chip (expensive), which converts 16 pci-e lanes into 4 x 4, to install 4 m.2 SSDs.

If you truly need that many pci-e lanes, you need threadripper. But I doubt you need a pci-e x16 storage card.

One option, a compromise, would be a motherboard like Gigabyte B550 Master : https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B550-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/sp#sp

You have 3 m.2 connectors, all pci-e 4.0, and with 4 lanes.

The first two m.2 connectors use pci-e lanes from the first pci-e x16 slot, so if you install a nvme SSD in one of those two connectors, the pci-e slot gets converted to pci-e 4.0 x8 , which is still very fast, as fast as pci-e 3.0 x16. Basically, the performance difference is probably less than 0.5%.

The other 2 pci-e x16 slots are  1 pci-e x4  and 1 pci-e x2 - the bottom pci-e x2 slot is fast enough for a capture card, and the middle x4 slot is fast enough for  whatever else you think you may need.