Best way to connect Wii to HDMI only TV?

kmo_9000

So I have a Wii that I would like to use again. Problem is my TV doesn't have the Component or Coaxial connectors.

Amazon has devices like this LiNKFOR Wii to HDMI Converters for not too much.

This RCA to HDMI Converter is another one I see when I search for options.

I'm wondering if either of these is a good solution, or if there is something better I should look into. 

18 minutes ago, kmo_9000 said:

So I have a Wii that I would like to use again. Problem is my TV doesn't have the Component or Coaxial connectors.

Amazon has devices like this LiNKFOR Wii to HDMI Converters for not too much.

This RCA to HDMI Converter is another one I see when I search for options.

I'm wondering if either of these is a good solution, or if there is something better I should look into. 

Amazon is the answer. They usualy are good options, Though there is one brand I trust and used their product before. it's called FOS. Exact same Will adapter actually from FOS.

2 minutes ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

Amazon is the answer. They usually are good options, Though there is one brand I trust and used their product before. it's called FOS. Exact same Will adapter actually.

Ya, all these adapters seem to be the same but with different branding. I have a similar LiNKFOR adapter for my PS2 which works fine so I went with that for 10 dollars.

1 minute ago, kmo_9000 said:

Ya, all these adapters seem to be the same but with different branding. I have a similar LiNKFOR adapter for my PS2 which works fine so I went with that for 10 dollars.

Great to hear, though tbh I played when I got my adapter, and haven't played much since, it is an vertige consols anyway and jsut can't get use to the aliasing and low res anymore, as for framerate Will was always smooth enough. Mario Cart Wii rainbow was run though and wii sport tennis.

11 minutes ago, kmo_9000 said:

Also I dunno about you, but I tend, after some quality testing and comparison, stay with one brand if they have what I want. The unified harmonie of aesthetic really bug me if I know I can unify them and then not. 

Seems that you've already found your answer, but personally I'd go with a Wii U for that purpose... although spending $100+ just to play Wii games with native digital video and audio is a bit absurd for most.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I can always play games at high rez using Dolphin. The main reason for wanting to get my Wii back up and running is because it was hacked and there are many advantages that result from that.