Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700W vs Super Flower Leadex III Gold 650W, Which is better for my build(RTX 3070)

Should i buy Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700w or Super Flower Leadex III Gold ARGB for my build? I saw that Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 is tier B gold and the Super Flower Leadex III ARGB is A tier gold. Idk which is better for my build..

My build:

Mobo - Gigabyte Aorus Elite B550
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600x
Videocard - Galax RTX 3070
Casing - ...
Monitor - Asus VG279q
Memory - G skill Trident Z 3600mhz
Storage - Adata 1TB SSD
CPU Cooler - Noctius NH-D15

When both are the same price, go for the higher tier one, which would be the Superflower.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann said:

When both are the same price, go for the higher tier one, which would be the Superflower.

Owh okay, the price of Super flower PSU here is cheaper than Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700W here, Should i buy 650w Super Flower or 750w Super Flower?

8 minutes ago, dafisabirin said:

Owh okay, the price of Super flower PSU here is cheaper than Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700W here, Should i buy 650w Super Flower or 750w Super Flower?

Both wattages are enough for your build. The 750W version will run quieter though. If the price difference is not too high, i'd go with the 750W version.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

your cpu draws 100w and your gpu 250w. so even a 450W psu would be enough to run your system. the superflower 650w is more than adequate

9 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Both wattages are enough for your build. The 750W version will run quieter though. If the price difference is not too high, i'd go with the 750W version.

Oh the 750W version will run quieter? the price difference is only around 9 dollars, but it's ok if i use 750w psu for that build right? Which is better, 750W psu or 650W psu for that build?

Both will have no problems powering your build. The 750W unit is made to be able to deliver more power and will have an easier time keeping itself cool. Because of this the fan start to spin later or spin at lower RPM.

34 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Both will have no problems powering your build. The 750W unit is made to be able to deliver more power and will have an easier time keeping itself cool. Because of this the fan start to spin later or spin at lower RPM.

Ok then i will just buy the 750w version

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, dafisabirin said:

Should i buy Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700w or Super Flower Leadex III Gold ARGB for my build? I saw that Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 is tier B gold and the Super Flower Leadex III ARGB is A tier gold. Idk which is better for my build..

My build:

Mobo - Gigabyte Aorus Elite B550
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600x
Videocard - Galax RTX 3070
Casing - ...
Monitor - Asus VG279q
Memory - G skill Trident Z 3600mhz
Storage - Adata 1TB SSD
CPU Cooler - Noctius NH-D15

Hey I am getting almost the same build with 5800x and asus b550f mobo I want to ask how is the galax 3070? I'm getting the sg one cause thats the only one in stock

Thanks!