iOS 7.1 security fixes. Credits jailbreakers for loophole discovery.

Lightning

I don't think that's necessarily a wrong thing. At least they gave them some credit. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Repost?? Anyway  I use android so i laugh at those who are affected I'm kidding, its not nice of apple to do this.

So in other words if you want to remain jailbroken on your iOS device, do not update. lol

//ccap

IMO I think Apple should support the customization side of Jailbreaking and make their own official "Jailbreak" that just adds the customization of Jailbreaking without all the illegal sh*t associated with Jailbreaking.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

The jailbreak developers actually want apple to patch the jailbreaks to be honest. I have been privileged to be able to talk to @iH8sn0w and @winocm (twitter account names) about this. They want apple to fix the flaws that the jailbreak opens, due to the fact that if these flaws get into the wrong hands it can seriously damage your phone, or perhaps steal all your information.

With a proper exploit, its as simple as making your own "virus" and having it download to the victims computer. when the victim plugs in their phone- boom, its toast, all info can just disappear or even worse, be sent over to the wrong hands.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I think it's a good thing for the security side of things.

Signatures are stupid.

Good on apple actually. Wile I'm all for customisation and what not, competition is fun, and as long they credit the jailbreak team, as they've done, and fixed the security holes then it's all good and no hard feelings :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |