Spring 2014 Nvidia Game Bundle

http://www.techpowerup.com/198798/nvidia-springs-ahead-with-new-geforce-game-bundles.html

Tired of shoveling snow? Want to beat the winter blahs? How about ushering in the start of spring with two new exciting game bundles from NVIDIA? Starting today, gamers who purchase select NVIDIA GeForce GTX desktop GPUs and GeForce GTX-powered notebooks can take advantage of two new bundle offerings, a redeemable code for DAYLIGHT or $150 of in-game currency for Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile, and Warface.

GTX 750 Ti and below get a total of $150 of in game currency for Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile, and Warface

NVIDIA_GeForce_F2P_bundle_spring_2014_01

GTX 660 and above get a free copy of Daylight

2318011-2229905-daylightwhitetrns1jpg_9f

I'm stoked. Free games are awesome. Hopefully, this will add some value to the green team's cards. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Bleh. Not even that good of games. What happened to the good stuff we got at the end of the 600 series/7000 series?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

f2p currency. meh

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The last bundle was amazing - AC4, SC:blacklist and Batman, and it was one of the reasons I got my 780 (AC4 is great). This though... meh. I don't think it would really affect my purchasing decision, unlike AMD's offerings.

HTTP/2 203

The last bundle was amazing - AC4, SC:blacklist and Batman, and it was one of the reasons I got my 780 (AC4 is great). This though... meh. I don't think it would really affect my purchasing decision, unlike AMD's offerings.

It seems I picked the perfect time to get an nvidia card too. That bundle was brilliant.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

All I got from this was, Buy a 750Ti for $150, get $150 worth of game currency. So literally for free. I would so sell them and buy another card over and over and over again.

Project Restomod (In progress)

Every comment so far:

OH look guys Nvidia is giving free stuff, lets be complete dicks about it and call Nvidia retarded...

My comment:

This is a retarded bundle, last bundle was way better.

hypocrisy thy name ist LOLPhilips

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Meh. Lower end games because of the lower end GPU release maybe? Still, I think I'm more likely to end up playing a free copy of Daylight over Thief. *shrug* Hopefully we'll get some better bundle titles when stuff like the 870/880 releases. 

Or whatever, I already got my 780, so it's not like I'm buying anything anytime soon.  :ph34r:

Every comment so far:

OH look guys Nvidia is giving free stuff, lets be complete dicks about it and call Nvidia retarded...

My comment:

This is a retarded bundle, last bundle was way better.

hypocrisy thy name ist LOLPhilips

my exact thoughts on the bundle, this is one shit deal, as i said before

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the next bundle? i really want to buy at 780 ti but all that newegg and ncix offer is crapy daylight. wich is 9.99 on steam not a 29.99 offer. 

I'm an Nvidia user, and I can very comfortably say that AMD game bundles destroy Nvidia ones.

Yeah, when I upgrade my GPU in March of last year I almost went with a 7870 because it came with Bioshock Infinite. The 7870 was more expensive than the EVGA 670 FTW SIG 2 that I ended up getting, but the value of the free game was almost enough to make me reconsider my decision. 

I know the bundle I got included a bunch of in game currency for some F2P games, and it actually led to me playing World of Tanks. The full game for buying a 660 or above was Metro Last Light, but I didn't end up liking the game. But right now, there no decent, and current title for Nvidia to offer. AMD got the exclusivity on the only two "current" games with Thief and Tomb Raider, neither of which I'd be interested in either.

We "should" be seeing the higher maxwell cards by the end of the year, maybe, hopefully, so I would not be surprised if they came bundled with the Borderlands 2 Pre-sequel. They've bundled their games with Nvidia in the past since 2K like to actively use and promote Nvidia's PhysX.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

All I got from this was, Buy a 750Ti for $150, get $150 worth of game currency. So literally for free. I would so sell them and buy another card over and over and over again.

BRB getting rich quick.

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

I'm glad I got my 770 when I did (AC4, Batman AO, and Splinter-cell)

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

http://www.techpowerup.com/198798/nvidia-springs-ahead-with-new-geforce-game-bundles.html

GTX 750 Ti and below get a total of $150 of in game currency for Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile, and Warface

NVIDIA_GeForce_F2P_bundle_spring_2014_01

GTX 660 and above get a free copy of Daylight

2318011-2229905-daylightwhitetrns1jpg_9f

I'm stoked. Free games are awesome. Hopefully, this will add some value to the green team's cards.

Was really hoping for Watch Dogs. :(

Remember last year, where you got Arkham Origins, AC4, and something else (I forgot)?! That was insane. This is dumb.

Wtf? I exepect to see watch dogs when i clicked thos topic, especially since its using nvidias tech..... Wtf ._.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Also, why does it only come with lower end cards? SHouldn't they be giving incentive to buy the 780's and stuff?

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

uh what are you doing nvidia come on, get some watch dogs codes or at least something we care about a little bit.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"