Somehow my Pc runs incredible and cooler than ever 5 years old..

Exii

so i built a pc with:
b360 motherboard
i3 8100
32gb of ram(2400 mhz)
1050ti OC
tuned it a little but didn't OC that much, it ran amazing from day 1 with stock cooler and a case with 6 fans 7 if you count cpu..
i do building and room pressure control programming for hospitals, so i designed my own table box like from the show!
so basically its a perfect vacuum chamber, can run 2 games at once, over watch and tf2 usually 1080p 60hz high.
seeing peaks of 120 degrees F most cores around 105. maybe this should be an idea you do on your show.
                         CHEERS!

you are running the pc in a vacuum within a sealed table with 6 fans (assuming) exhausting the air and no intakes?

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

B360 has no provisions for overclocking CPU or Memory.. so the only thing going on would be turbo boost. Also a vacuum chamber would suck all the air out of a given space. So the heat from the heat sinks would not go any where, it would actually overheat. Cooling a computer requires exhausting the heat generated, that requires something for the heat to move to. In most cases that's the air around the heat sink, or the water in a water cooling setup which in turn moves the heat to the radiator and that in turn moves the heat into the air.. see what I'm getting here? 

pressure controlling a building requires moving air, intakes and exhausts. Its not a vacuum chamber.

This entire post sounds fishy to me. I would like to see pics for proof. Also none of the parts listed are 5 years old, so is that just OP stating his age?

11 hours ago, ragnarok0273 said:

How do you overclock a non-K Intel CPU?

15 minutes ago, DavidKalinowski said:

B360 has no provisions for overclocking CPU or Memory.. so the only thing going on would be turbo boost. Also a vacuum chamber would suck all the air out of a given space. So the heat from the heat sinks would not go any where, it would actually overheat. Cooling a computer requires exhausting the heat generated, that requires something for the heat to move to. In most cases that's the air around the heat sink, or the water in a water cooling setup which in turn moves the heat to the radiator and that in turn moves the heat into the air.. see what I'm getting here? 

pressure controlling a building requires moving air, intakes and exhausts. Its not a vacuum chamber.

11 hours ago, ragnarok0273 said:

How do you overclock a non-K Intel CPU?

He has a OC 1050ti,  which is pre OCed.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler