Scumbag stealing videos :(

How can we report him for stealing videos? Also do you have proof? It'd make it easier for YouTube to ban him.

Oh dang that sucks.... whats your plan now? Gotta nail the kid for stealing videos man!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

how did you even manage to find that in the sea of random crap youtube?

Error: 410

How can we report him for stealing videos? Also do you have proof? It'd make it easier for YouTube to ban him.

I have the original thumbnails and the rawcaps from dxtory but I deleted them off of youtube :/ 

how did you even manage to find that in the sea of random crap youtube?

he tagged them with my channel name..... 

I wonder if google keeps hashes of all uploads

idk

I have the original thumbnails and the rawcaps from dxtory but I deleted them off of youtube :/

Youtube can recover any video, even deleted ones as @LinusTech discovered when his channel got hacked previously. Although, it's probably going to be a pain and a lengthy process for the accusation or whatever her processed, I mean, it is youtube. Everything takes ages to process

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Just send him a kind message telling him to remove them and if he refuses to do so, threaten to report him.

He told me they were his :/

Man that sucks if some dick started to steal my videos id be pissed

Damn dude, that sucks. I hope he gets what he deserves.

:/ Definitely.

Maybe announce it using other social media resource that the kid's copying your videos?

Agreed. If he has a lot of fans, they might report the kid too. Youtube tends to take notice of things that get reported a lot it seems.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

We got your back if you need any help, I personally despise people who steal other peoples work and states that its their own.

4UuReRe.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

you can report this video ripped off your account. what you do is hit flag looking icon in the right. and click infringes my rights. google will still have your videos archived in your account. Im sure he will get banned

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

I'm curious as to how many videos he stole. So... How many? :P

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Let's players who don't commentate don't really do much in the way of the production of the content anyway to be honest.

Let's players who don't commentate don't really do much in the way of the production of the content anyway to be honest.

It has my models in it and other assets added to someone else's level mods

kids cant do anything original these days :| it feels like the old terms and conditions and the phrase "Copyright infringement" means nothing these days

Character artist in the Games industry.

kids cant do anything original these days :| it feels like the old terms and conditions and the phrase "Copyright infringement" means nothing these days

More to the point I don't think most kids understand it. "I'm not making any money from it and it isn't school work so it isn't plagiarism" or something...

he tagged them with my channel name..... 

lol.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

More to the point I don't think most kids understand it. "I'm not making any money from it and it isn't school work so it isn't plagiarism" or something...

School teaches nothing these days...

Rather than teaching kids about crap like Pythagoras theorem and Shakespear, why not teach them about Basic lore and punishment, Taxes, Purchasing a house/Car and useful things that mean stuff.

Rather than trying to get them to remember crap they are never going to use.

Character artist in the Games industry.