$400 USD touchscreen laptop or iPad

I'm looking for a laptop for less than 400usd that has a touchscreen and a 360 degree hinge as I will be using it as both a drawing pad when I'm at my desk as well as a portable drawing device. I'm also open to an apple ipad but not an android one, compatible with the apple pen if possible. I looked at the gen 1 and 2 surface go and they both were over 400 with the surface pen. I am open to used and refurbished. A full size USB or USB c is necessary and more that 120 gigs of storage would be nice but not expected.

A lower end surface might work

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

13 minutes ago, Kanna said:

A lower end surface might work

I already looked at the surface go witch is there cheapest model and I didn't really want to get that unless that was my only option.

I mean, I have a Lenovo 2 in 1 basically what you're looking for but its like around $700 and I recommend using a tablet cause stylus to screen does not feel ok(at least to me) and screen kinda shook while I was attempting to write. Maybe you could get a regular laptop and then get one of those drawing pads. Otherwise, I'd recommend tablet with stylus. Depends on preference I guess.