How future proof will be this setup?

9 hours ago, CommanderAlex said:

No problem. 

I always thought 20% more performance every generation, not 20% more performance between k and non-k SKUs. Haswell was just a tock/refresh in their 22nm process lithography and Haswell Refresh was just an enhancement with better TIM, additional capacitors for voltage, slightly more performance etc. 

9 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Of that group the only game I have is gta V. It’s a very old game and as such is simple.  You might actually get higher fps out of a 1660s than a 1650 on gtaV, way higher than 60fps. If that’s all that your monitor can do though (hz and fps are about equal) while you might be able to get, let’s randomly say 1%lows of 100fps, you still won’t see more than 60fps so it won’t matter. If you don’t have a freesynch or gsynch monitor the 1% low matters much more than the average or high because the 1% low is the slowest point.  If you’ve got 1% highs of 200fps but 1% lows of 12, the game is still going to suck because the points that it is at 12 will be laggy.

Question: how different will be the actual gameplay be from these videos?  because YouTube compresses the videos losing quality and the screen capture is also running which affects the performance in some way. 
So are these video's accurate depiction of what the gameplay will look like? or I am correct and these videos are not an accurate depiction of the gameplay that it been altered and polluted the test and the actual gameplay will be a pleasant playable experience.

4 minutes ago, Allpha said:

Question: how different will be the actual gameplay be from these videos?  because YouTube compresses the videos losing quality and the screen capture is also running which affects the performance in some way. 
So are these video's accurate depiction of what the gameplay will look like? or I am correct and these videos are not an accurate depiction of the gameplay that it been altered and polluted the test and the actual gameplay will be a pleasant playable experience.

I got no idea.  I don’t even know where they came from.  There’s all kinds of tricks that can be played.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.