What to 3D Print??

Cy-Fy

print yourself a house because then you wont have to buy one when you are older, it will save you $$$$$$$$$$

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Nothing says spending thousands on a 3D printer worth it by printing a badly rendered toy doll and in one color.

you clearly didn't read the OP

An earphone tidy, so you can coil the wires up and have them not get tangled on you if you put them away somewhere

that's not bad, thanks!

Print spoilers and go around the parking lot gluing them onto random cars.

hahahahahahaha

print yourself a house because then you wont have to buy one when you are older, it will save you $$$$$$$$$$

wow great idea!  :P

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

the liberator xD lols 

totally 3D print upgrades for your printer like @Barnacules has done ;)

yeah but like I'm using the school's 3D printer, I don't own one, sadly  :(

yeah but like I'm using the school's 3D printer, I don't own one, sadly  :(

ah, well I really wanted to print a boba fett helmet, and I've already 3D printed a deadmau5 head ;)

ah, well I really wanted to print a boba fett helmet, and I've already 3D printed a deadmau5 head ;)

hahahaha okay

A small action figure? It's really limited with the size. I would print some badge for a key chain, probably ROG or something like that.

Shame on you, no real LTT Fan :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I'd do a turners cube, extremely easy to CAD and it looks cool. Just incrementally smaller diameter holes that are cut deeper from all 6 sides.

Finished_cube_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How about a mini replica of your pc build to have a a desk tidy. 

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

• 3 weeks later...

just made a shell for my usb stick (my classmates would always trow it around, so it broke, lets hope they don't trow it now)

usb stick (front) 3D printed

usb stick (back) 3D printed

(i know my print quality isn't the best, i set it quite fast)

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits